• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
[/QUOTE]Back on topic, is this thing at Aries' is a smashfest or a tournament? I know it says smashfest in the title, but I just want to make sure. That way I know if I should bring money or not.

Also if you want to go, Drew/Chang, and no one else is closer that can give you a ride I can probably come and pick you up[/QUOTE]

itz just a smashfest so far but if it becomes a tournament no need 4 money unless u plan on money matching someone

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Lawl, nice try.

rok

crew rematch at aries saturday
be there or ur a little gurl
i can beat jrok in 1 on 1 fsho
and shne the man named shine that barey shines
ill own u
crew battle didnt count we only had me tac0 and sub

this saturday ur getting owned
:ps uman bombs suck
u ever pull a stitch HELL NAW

get rdy bkm its going down
RAWR kg tac0 and fire and pi3 r gonna b there 2 own u
and pi3 says he will ditto ur whole crew and win
and hell use roy even though he dont use him:]

You want to say you want to have the rematch saturday, even though I TOLD YOU TODAY IN A TEXT. I mostly likely won't make it because half of my crew, which is also my ride, is most likely doing something; So it's simply they had other things planned, not that we're scared. I mean, you got half baked signatures, and you lost the first time around. Lawl. And Angel was a sub eh? I thought you said he was still in your crew though? So you still lost.
Just be lucky I didn't use Roy, It would've been even worse slaughter since I actually use him on a constant basis, and I doubt you could beat J-Roc,and I don't your friend could beat any of my crew in any ditto.
BTW My crew sigs are coming up, I'm just working on the last piece of the puzzle, crew emblem. So, thats it. Latz0rz.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol Roy will make u hit dat invisible wall rite RoK. watch one day imma tech of dat hoe n da **** is gonna be funny ha.

N aires mane dis is bull. i wanna play yo crew again. dey funny to me. especially yo wild *** cousin who kept singin i'm krispy at da tourney

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Fire = Garbage
Pi3 = Garbage
Tac0= Garbage
Rawr= Garbage
Reset=Garbage
+_________
Garbage

J-Roc = Awesome
Shine = Awesome
U-Man=Awesome
RagnaRoK= Magnificent
+_____________
Pwnage.

If you've read, nuff's been said.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
talk is cheap rok, and ive noticed that you do alot of it....

who are you trying to intimidate????

roy is nothing to me, he moves like a broken down bus, WITH L-cancelling.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
talk is cheap rok, and ive noticed that you do alot of it....

who are you trying to intimidate????

roy is nothing to me, he moves like a broken down bus, WITH L-cancelling.

Oh hell no! You outta know by now that NOONE insults the greatest character in smash brothers history without going through me.
First off, Roy is a natural counter for Mario, I nearly beat Scav, who is a way better mario than you, so no way in hell you'll stand a chance. You beat me ONCE. On a LAGGY T.V. at MUSHROOM KINGDOM II Since none of those factors are there, you're as good as burnt toast my friend.
Second off, Roy's FIRE COUNTERS Mario. Period. Die in hell. BWah ha.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
calm down roy

EAT A PIZZA

and when we all own u in 1 on 1s u will know

that u r GARBAGE *****

ps me and ur crew 1 on 1s o wait CREWBATTLE

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Cloak and Dagger : If you're serious about trying to join, we're open to new members. Also, I think you said you played me and WON. Who did you play as and when was this?

MilkShake : Yeah, we do need a Peach. Lawl, we need practice against her, if we go, see ya tomorrow. Need to play you.

Rage: I hope your Pikachu has improved, cause my Roy has. As it stood last time (At Rawr it's Luigi smashfest) I was pretty even with You and Running Brave. Your Pikachu and Link only one stocked me, I expected you to actually win by more, guess I'm just too AWESOME. Hm.. And thought you were joining BKM? Well, you might after you see the Kick anus sigs I made for my crew. Just need to finish the Emblem.

Reset : Tomorrow, Pwn (If we can go)

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
well being the little ugly-man that i am, i bet roks roy and my link can run through team reset all by our selves. rarw, u suck and have no room 2 talk. well we be at the smashfest, and team bkm promises 2 own team reset, new members and all.

The good the bad and the ugly-man.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
we will c who sucks tomorrow

ugly man:]
now that our whole
crew is coming ur gonna get owned bkm

and ur l8nk is garbage u up b spamming lozer

U SUCK
and about u and roks roy taking us haha:[] ur a joker

and U SUCK ANUS

ps:ur stupid u know u can put that sig in right place instead of being a n00b and writing it:][ @=[]

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
we will c who sucks tomorrow

ugly man:]
now that our whole in crew is ******* ur gonna get owned bkm

and ur l8nk is garbage u up b spamming lozer

U SUCK
and about u and roks roy taking us haha:[] ur a joker

and U SUCK ANUS

ps:ur stupid u know u can put that sig in right place instead of being a n00b and writing it:][ @=[]
****........say coming, not *******.......idk if anyone else has noticed, maybe i jus got a sik mind.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol dis thread is funny to come back to after a full day of other ****. readin like a full page of pure smack is wat smash wit my people is all bout haha.

i been smashin almost constantly now so i am gettin so much better. next time yall all see me its gonna b sick. Ya Digggggggggggggg

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Hear ye, hear ye! There's going to be a smash tournament in Baton Rouge, LA in September, and I'd love it if some out of staters would consider attending. I know it's a long drive, but those willing to brave the road trip might just enjoy themselves. For those who want to give this consideration, here's the tournament thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=113557

Thanks a lot, and I hope to see some of you there!

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Ive seen some of yalls videos on youtube and would like to play some of you guys sometime. Poot, it has been a minute... Richland FTW, Rage, and runningbrave; yall look aight so lets rumble sometime.
Indeed!

proof: I go to Richland. Some dude used to bring smash and the school allowed us to play in the commons. WildBoris, Sevens, and I were the only ones from the boards as far as I remember. They don't allow it anymore cause the guy who brought the stuff was crazy and threw fits.

f4l: Yes, my ganon is sorry...but it can still beat yours. put your money where your mouth is MM?

Aries
: prepare yourself! poot, Rage, G!G! and CloakandDagger cometh!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Administrators, get ya mind correct.

Administrators: RagnaRoK,the Shout of the BKM, requesting that you unblock my comrades Shine and J-Roc, account names: D-Town Egg Hucker & Shne. You have disabled them from posting, even though theyare not banned, so give their privledges back. I was using their account, and I used their account 1 time a piece when I was banned; which shouldn't be enough to stop THEM from posting., they need their privleges back.

P.S., Like my sig? I've created this for all my members, Respect the BKM! Better than crappy team resets.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Indeed!

proof: I go to Richland. Some dude used to bring smash and the school allowed us to play in the commons. WildBoris, Sevens, and I were the only ones from the boards as far as I remember. They don't allow it anymore cause the guy who brought the stuff was crazy and threw fits.

f4l: Yes, my ganon is sorry...but it can still beat yours. put your money where your mouth is MM?

Aries
: prepare yourself! poot, Rage, G!G! and CloakandDagger cometh!
perfect lol. this will be fun. but when and where. and **** my dads house is so ****in hot. i went over there today n made the mistake of going to sleep. i woke up sweating hard lol. n dats with 2 fans on me. dat **** is ridicolous. In imma prolly start falling off smash. right now i'm hooked on guitar hero. so smash is second priority to me now.

RoK i know u showed me your sig. on AIM but it looks even better on smashboards. yall should all post after each other so we can see em all on here lol. but don't say dumb **** haha u don't wanna get banned tryin to show off yo **** sig.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Is your dad's house the one you normally hold tournaments? We need a tournament. That is bluezaft's professional opinion.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I'd host one, but people are always like, 'DoH's place is too far' or 'Fort Worth doesn't exist'

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
I would also be willing to host a tournament, but I suffer from the same problems as DoH. "Flower Mound is too far"(which it really isn't unless you live like in east Dallas or south of it). Then there are lots of Johns surrounding weird street names that you can just look at if you get map quest or something, but for some reason people like to try and get me to pronounce them on the phone.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
man i really hate the fact dat we couldnt demolish team reset, but it really didnt matter.well, i hope someone could hold another smashfest or tornament soon, because im anxus. hay f4l, im not always on the boards, so get back 2 rok about u and bkm smashin together 1 of these days.

ps.stay ugly

pi3

Smash Apprentice
smashfest was cool even though i had to leave early cause of work

i got to play aires though who has a nice samus=]

and bluezaft who has a nice way of destroying my spirit=[

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted ya'll to peep my new sig. BKM! bTW ya'll lucky we weren't at the smashfest, otherwise we would've pwned ya'll.

-Ugly man.

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
Well thnkz 4 comming hope more people come next time F4L maybe will play later,
ill put up the Results of the Tournament up later . although RAGE ang Pi3 left earliy :(

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
Just wanted ya'll to peep my new sig. BKM! bTW ya'll lucky we weren't at the smashfest, otherwise we would've pwned ya'll.

-Ugly man.
yo da lucky one
if u and ur sry *** crew showed up u wood of got yo *** kicked ask aires

and aires put up results of tournament

ps. aires u got really really lucky with that spike ugh

ps 2 next time no dream land ****it u stayed alive forever

and it was fun thx for sf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom