• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff seein Infinity take 1st, congrats.

Melee1: that post doesn't belong here. It belongs in a pm...unless you decided to troll.

Everyone: Wanna get practice games wednesday before bwogo's and austin tourny?

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
On another note...

Bluezaft do you still want this topic closed? Or are you gonna keep hosting weekly things and keep the first post updated and such?

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
Wow, Melee1. You lost, you got mad, you threw a fit like a little girl. End of story.

Part of being a complete competitor is accepting a loss.

Blu2king
Blumi
Bluingini

...more to come

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
You guys completely forgot about Bluesoldier. That dude is the bomb!
Infinite lawls
Wow, Melee1. You lost, you got mad, you threw a fit like a little girl. End of story.
TRUTH
Drama safely evaded.
Seriously. you are too much these days lol

hold you smashfest i promise i'll show up with crew on time next just for you. lmao at that sentence but i won't change it. edit: maybe try later start time?

much <3 to everyone

HERBIVORES4LIFE

bluezaft

The True Zaft
hold you smashfest i promise i'll show up with crew on time next just for you. lmao at that sentence but i won't change it. edit: maybe try later start time?
Jared and I were talking about instead a mostly-Melee fest at my apartment (or if somehow a lot of people came, move to the clubhouse). So that instead of a set time it all depends on when people want to show up.

Apparently Bwett is actually holding Brawl get-togethers during the UTD fests, so I don't want to compete for pure-Brawlers.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Jared and I were talking about instead a mostly-Melee fest at my apartment (or if somehow a lot of people came, move to the clubhouse). So that instead of a set time it all depends on when people want to show up.

Apparently Bwett is actually holding Brawl get-togethers during the UTD fests, so I don't want to compete for pure-Brawlers.
Nah, dude, I was planning on working on a test on Saturday so I wasn't going to the UTD fest. It happened that Eric wanted to come over to play some, and I couldn't deny procrastination lol. Then Melee1 and Damien came over. I really don't want to compete in anyway with UTDfest. No sense in splitting the smash community. If I wasn't so busy on the past Saturdays, I would be coming to your fest, but these Saturdays have been rather hectic lately.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
why didnt you come last night taco??

Edit: i'm bumping this in case you didnt see it.

Ice you are more than welcome to come. I apoligize to the entire community for my outburst and that dumb post. I hope everyone can forgive me, and come to my tourney to have a good time. And please let me know if you can bring a setup.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
why didn't you come last night taco??
I spent the whole day running errands and was tired of driving. If I left when I got home I would have only been there for about 30 minutes, which is kinda how long the drive there is. I'll show up next time! Let's play next tuesday or something, I have nothing to do after 3 or so.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
If I don't hear you guys raving about how great the new Batman is I'm going to be disappointed. I know I tend to exaggerate things I like, but this movie is easily a 9.5 out of 10. I'm not even going out on a limb when I say it's the best Batman movie they've made yet and probably in my personal top 5 favorite movies.

ike_love

Smash Apprentice
baaaaaaaaatttttttttttttmmmmmaaaaaaaannnnnn!
wooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Agrees...went to see the midnight show, soooo awesome!

I'm totally going to see this tonight.

I'll let you all know how good it is. Several times. Probably until it annoys you.
Two steps ahead...best movie ever. Most epic comic movie of all time. Ledger blew Nicholas out of the effing water. Go watch it now.

DragnSlayr

Smash Apprentice
If I don't hear you guys raving about how great the new Batman is I'm going to be disappointed. I know I tend to exaggerate things I like, but this movie is easily a 9.5 out of 10. I'm not even going out on a limb when I say it's the best Batman movie they've made yet and probably in my personal top 5 favorite movies.
Then I'll have to check out the movie as well, if I manage to find time in between my C++ programming assignments. =/

that would also be the reason that I haven't been to the Smashfests recently (That and an exam).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom