• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DANTEBAYO v0.5 and Smashalot V1.5 with Riceburner and Felix 1/27/07

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Wtf? I don't think he sux. I just think that if he could do it, so could I... and I did. :p

Besides, I had gone into this tourney wanting to accomplish what I did, so I'm happy. :)

Also, thanks for the props, Nick. :)

forkgirl

Smash Lord
sos, that's really cool looking, but it really creeped me out because I make the children's bulletins for my church every week, and we use that exact cross. I just saw it and was like "HUH!??!?!"...then i remembered it's online. :p

EDIT: my original plan was to do shoutouts, but sos art distracted me...so here we go...
SHOUTOUTS:

Carlie: <3

Smiles: congrats on 2nd!! and in teams! :) it was fun hanging out, and sorry i couldnt ddr, I had work.
Jesse, caveman, rob$: You three can share a shoutout since I don't think any of you will ever see this. :) It was lots of fun hanging out!!! lots! pictionary too, lol

Jotun: you're mean! jk, good matches! :)

Coach: I'm glad you guys came. You should have entered smash. Stratego was fun. I forgot to give you your rematch :p

JF: great job doing so well! :) cards was fun too

ARC: you were pretty hyper, but you were also very happy, and happy is always good! :)

Gabe and Sethlon: OMG, I can't believe i didn't get a match with either of you. I really wanted to. darn board games distracting me from more important games :p It was good seeing you guys!

Jake: Great matches! ah, that last one was scary. fox IS scary, lol :) good to see you

Felix: thanks for the tournament! I LOVE the whole free board game/arcade thing!!!! I was so entertained. space invaders=addictive!!

MrC: I guess you save your fast reflexes and hand eye coordination for smash, because I sure wasnt seeing any of that in cards :p

RST: unretire!!!! I'm glad you guys came!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LMFAO ...ROFLMAO..That banner is fricken awesome!! I want one!!! LOL that is so cool.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
lol i do not look like russel crowe lol plus thats an old pic of me and jf form like 94760938675387 years ago from the gamers edge days. anywayz im glad you like it :p im going to try to shrink it into banner size 2day :p anyone else want one? although i cant promise itll be as cool cuz im not very good at making banners :p

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I want one!!! Make it say Self proclaimed best samus in texas or something o.O.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Make mine say "omg sos sucks so much at smash and bluezaft is way awesome and super sexy everyone pay attention to bluezaft and ignore sos he sucks."

Mr.C

Smash Master
fork i was owning up in cards :)

sethlon Marth is my fav character to play against, Fod is my best level

fod + marth vs mr.c = done deal ;]

Shiro Kageryu

Smash Journeyman
Sethlon...get this...just a few mins ago I turned on my ps2 to play Slash and it worked immediately!!! I'M PISSED!! why didn't it do that at the tourny?! >=(

Top Bottom