• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DANTEBAYO.w Feb 10th presented by JoeMichael and Rice

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
lol beware of my sexy kicks of death wombat cause im gonna beat you in this tourny :D

bluezaft

The True Zaft
and Wobbles and KrazyKirbyKid. San Antonio is the real noobville. SOS and Xelic (and the almighty and incredibly attractive Bluezaft) are the only good things that ever came out of SA, and they don't even live there anymore.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
10$ entry + 10$ smash singles + 5$ smash doubles + 10$ guilty gear = all my moneys go bye bye.

I'll definately make it to this.

Melee_1_

Smash Rookie
My first road trip. It will actually be me and Swifts first time competing as double team partners. I think we'll do well though.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
*gasp* DID YOU HEAR THAT?!!!! MR.C SAID I'M HIS FRIEND!!! YAY *blasts off like a rocket in a toboggan*

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Ya, no major tournaments are ever held here in Dallas... I'll have to find a way to change that some type of way, rent a place out for a day or something and hold hte biggest tournament Texas has ever seen... Hmm.. Charge 50 Dollars for singles! ROFL.

artarian

Smash Journeyman
haha you tell em drew. moast 1 and 2 right? maybe i mispelled, but i remember chang telling me about it, sounded pretty awesome. drew are you coming for sure to this? or still a maybe?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
haha you tell em drew. moast 1 and 2 right? maybe i mispelled, but i remember chang telling me about it, sounded pretty awesome. drew are you coming for sure to this? or still a maybe?
Actually moast1 and 2 weren't that big. (altho moast1 was significant, and 2 was significant to me, being my 1st tourney.)

Drew was referring to Moast3 which was ginormous, and MLG Dallas last year, which was... well, an MLG.

RiceBurner

Smash Cadet
Okay guys, the tourny is this Saturday! I hope you all will be prepared to attend yet another fun tourny. I know my crew and I will put 110% effort into entertaining ya'll. I just have a quick question:

JM and I plan on throwing tournies like these once a month. Which means I need a date for February. Is Feb. 17th cutting it a little close? Or would you want to space it out more like Feb. 24th or even March 3?

Top Bottom