• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark.Pch - The beginning.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I made a combo video of my Peach. I started at 7 am and finished around 3 or 4 PM. I might have been able to do better but I think its pretty good. i hope You guys enjoy it. I called the video the beginning cause its my First Peach combo video and its a start to me fully getting use to the character. Its also the start of something I can hopefully start to prove to people out there Peach is actually badazz. My Future tournament results will do the talking for me.

Well here it is. If you don't like it or think its just one of those typical combo vids or w/e, then thats fine. Just got bored and decided to make it. And if you do like it glad you did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5vBxYS6PcI

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
There were some nice moments in the video. Looking at the difference in stockage for some of the opponents, though, it's safe to assume that the gap in skill level between the two players at times is pretty wide (several were getting three-stocked).

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There were some nice moments in the video. Looking at the difference in stockage for some of the opponents, though, it's safe to assume that the gap in skill level between the two players at times is pretty wide (several were getting three-stocked).
Yea, Thats why I tell people not to say Im one of the best Peach players off videos. I want my tournament placings do the talking for me, and me beating tuff people. The people were not all that bad though.I have played them more than once and they did well against me then in the vids.

Also surprised to see you here?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
That was entertaining. I really liked how you separated the Bob-omb kills, that was fun to watch :bee:
The intro was very creative, and the final comment was also fun. If you happen to make more combo videos, try to gather as much HQ clips as possible, because some of them here were kinda hard to watch or were a little bit fuzzy.
But nonetheless, I liked it, at first it seemed that 10 minutes was a bit too much, but it was worth it.
The edition was good, if you learn to use more video-editing programs you could come up with lots of good things; Windows Movie Maker is quite limited.

Nice job Ulysses.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

I Can only record videos using my webcam. So thats why some clips came of fuzzy. I had someone upload replays for me. Thats why I have Clips in good quality. I know Ten mins is log but idk...I usually like to hit the ten min limit on youtube. People may not like it but meh. Thats just how I do it. And I dont have, nor know any over video problems besides movie maker.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I think it was pretty spectacular except for:
It's TEN minutes long.:scared:
The self-portrait in the beginning is kinda, er, not amazing. EDIT: the turnip pillow - ME WANT NOW.

Otherwise, great! The bomb-omb section was really cool, though I wouldn't have seen it if someone else hadn't told me about it (it's looong).

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'd have to say that those 10 minutes seemed 5. And if the video was shorter it wouldn't have been that good. I don't know, maybe it's because I'm bored and time passes faster for me.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Peachkid <3s Bombs :3

Nice vid again Dark :)
Ha ha.

Thanks.

I think it was pretty spectacular except for:
It's TEN minutes long.:scared:
The self-portrait in the beginning is kinda, er, not amazing. EDIT: the turnip pillow - ME WANT NOW.

Otherwise, great! The bomb-omb section was really cool, though I wouldn't have seen it if someone else hadn't told me about it (it's looong).
Only reason i put that pic was cause I have a turnip next to me. I was not gonna but a pic in but I thought it be cool to show I have a turnip in real life.

I'd have to say that those 10 minutes seemed 5. And if the video was shorter it wouldn't have been that good. I don't know, maybe it's because I'm bored and times passes faster for me.
So your not the only one who feels that way. I saw this vid about 6 times. it does not even feel like ten mins to me. Guess once your into it, you dont notice.

BUNI

Smash Apprentice
I didnt notice the turip, just you...and yur cute glasses. lol j/k but the video was cool pretty and entertaining but i am not sure about 9:40 thats just a lil long. BTW is the second song in the video from the anime Chobits? it seemed the same just sped up.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Oh my god, I love this video... but I feel shameful because I gave up on Peach after using her for years in Melee.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha.

Well everybody left peach for other characters that are better than she is. Its a common nature I believe. And since Peach was not like melee, thats another reason. And its harder to win with her this time around.

But I cant let somethings like that stop me eh? ;D

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Nice vid, definitely a thumbs up from me. Definitely like the first few minutes of the doubt. Heh. But yeah, I suggest you don't use bad quality clips, even if they are cool combos, its a headache =/

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks.

And what can I say, I only have a webcam to record videos with. Nothing I can do for now :(. Its all I got.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
why cant i have a stichface ;_; peachkid want it noaw!!!!!!!! *shakes fist*

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Ha ha ha.

Well everybody left peach for other characters that are better than she is. Its a common nature I believe. And since Peach was not like melee, thats another reason. And its harder to win with her this time around.

But I cant let somethings like that stop me eh? ;D

Haha, of course you won't let that stop you. Of course, I went to Ness and got the death grab thrown at me, so maybe there's a subliminal message going through the air.

Anyway, great video again. :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
why cant i have a stichface ;_; peachkid want it noaw!!!!!!!! *shakes fist*
Cause its my stitchface so you cant have it. simple as that. so Peachkid needs to calm down and drink some warm milk.

Haha, of course you won't let that stop you. Of course, I went to Ness and got the death grab thrown at me, so maybe there's a subliminal message going through the air.

Anyway, great video again. :)
Yea, and it's saying go back to Peach >____>

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Perhaps I will.

And sorry to pester, but did you speed up that second song in WMV, or did you do it some other way?

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Yea, Thats why I tell people not to say Im one of the best Peach players off videos. I want my tournament placings do the talking for me, and me beating tuff people. The people were not all that bad though.I have played them more than once and they did well against me then in the vids.

Also surprised to see you here?
I was about to click on "Brawl Character Discussion" and your topic was the most recent one listed. Figured I'd check up on what you were up to recently.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Awesome vid Dark. Pch. Although I would have to disagree with the quotes that you put in the beginning of the video. Well mainly, because here in Puerto Rico Peach is like in the S rank in our ranking list so yea... lol. Anyways I didn't comment on youtube cause I'm kinda uploading my own Peach vids O.o. Anyways it was an awesome vid nonetheless and I would like to see other combo videos of your Peach in the future.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Alright, sorry to bring this from the grave, but:

You said this is the original version of the song? Where did you find it? Sorry, I just happened to look again and decided to ask about it.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Nice vid, you still owe me a brawl!... if you make another vid include some chain grab if anyone gets caught in it... overall nice vid...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hen thanks. And I dont really chaingrab at all. I could but just don't do it. Guess its not my thing.

And i'll play you anytime. just say when.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im sorry but i couldn't even finish the video...
-the beginning was very slow, and especially with desynced audio (note to self... purposely desynced audio on an ICs combo video for lolz) did not go good at all
-a lot of the video quality was pretty bad
-so many of the clips made me think to myself, why was that there?
especially the part with a bunch of clips of u just using the toad spore was particularly useless. they werent any type of combos at all, u suicided by accident in one of them, and unlike when some non-combo clips can be used, this did not serve any purpose of something like video/audio matching.
-as little combos there are in brawl, a lot of the clips werent close at all. try not to have video of u getting hurt a lot in them, which is what happened a lot

im not trying to say ur a bad player, which im not at all. its just that as a combo video, it really doesnt work, sorry.
lol, also im just really picky at critiquing produced videos as im been making music videos and projects for about 7 years.
cant wait to play ya at ch4, or esticle if u go there

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well I made this video just to make. And it was all in one day. People wanted a combo vid of me so I just made it. I'm not to fond of it nether but oh well.

Top Bottom