• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark pit plush criticism wanted- also anyone familiar with amiibo's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
dark pit plush:
http://shikustar123.deviantart.com/art/For-SALE-Dark-pit-plush-601637677

What do you think of him?
Ok now with the amiibo question- do they still sell dark pit amiibo's at stores?(US)
Also since I don't own a wii u or have a amiibo reader- would game stops have them for display? That way I could test out if it works?
I find him quite adorable~ ^w^ Don't stop making these~
But maybe make his eyes a bit more red and he seems a bit... happy for Dark Pit lol

Other than that good job~ :happysheep:

And you amiibo question: I honestly don't know; probably not since Dark Pit is really rare because store exclusive darn in Nintendo why...
Best bet might be to just check your nearest Best Buy or on the internet and Amazon. Also check for restocks of him. Doesn't mean he's completely dead of amiibos

Don't think they have an amiibo reader on display at Gamestop (at least in Canada). Maybe go to someone's house that has a Wii U or buy one yourself if there's nothing else to do

Last edited:
3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
dark pit plush:
http://shikustar123.deviantart.com/art/For-SALE-Dark-pit-plush-601637677

What do you think of him?
Ok now with the amiibo question- do they still sell dark pit amiibo's at stores?(US)
Also since I don't own a wii u or have a amiibo reader- would game stops have them for display? That way I could test out if it works?
Yeah pretty much what Koiba Koiba said Dark Pit looks wayyyy to happy and yes I stay In the SC and they still sell him although there's only a select few stores that have him

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
not the most competitive oriented thread.... but yes the plushie is cool

:150:

Strider_123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5583-7738
Thanks guys! I will try to change his face and maybe make the eyes a little bigger.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Heeey it's been a while. Though you should post things like this in the social. Actually I think there's a topic for this somewhere around Smashboards...

If you're planning on putting amiibo in the rest you could get an amiibo editor like amiiqo and change some Marios to whatever you like instead of breaking apart rare ones. (Somewhere a collector is screaming, lol.)

Yeah, they're all pretty cute. :p

Strider_123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5583-7738
Heeey it's been a while. Though you should post things like this in the social. Actually I think there's a topic for this somewhere around Smashboards...

If you're planning on putting amiibo in the rest you could get an amiibo editor like amiiqo and change some Marios to whatever you like instead of breaking apart rare ones. (Somewhere a collector is screaming, lol.)

Yeah, they're all pretty cute. :p
Hey lancerstaff!!! :D mind sending me a link to the social boards? I'm on my cellphone.
Haha yea if they are rare it's probably not worth it. Not to mention I'm not even sure it would work. Plus it's a plush so I'm afraid that if the buying hugs the plush or whatever the chip is fragile and would break. I don't know how fragile the chip is...
Also heads up guys! I changed the plush a bit!

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Hey lancerstaff!!! :D mind sending me a link to the social boards? I'm on my cellphone.
Haha yea if they are rare it's probably not worth it. Not to mention I'm not even sure it would work. Plus it's a plush so I'm afraid that if the buying hugs the plush or whatever the chip is fragile and would break. I don't know how fragile the chip is...
Also heads up guys! I changed the plush a bit!
Sorry, wasn't here yesterday. http://smashboards.com/threads/skyworld-hub-soaring-through-the-skys.369810/page-138#post-21080316

I was thinking you could just take the whole stand piece instead of just the chip. The yarn Yoshis have a base piece inside exactly like the other amiibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom