• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus for Brawl+: Now with less brokeness [July 8th Update]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onyx Leo

Smash Cadet
T___T

Can the next person who downloads this please post the txt file? This is really discouraging me from trying this hack. XD

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
stop asking me to do this. i won't. you guys can figure out how to do it yourself.
I was asking the public in general. And fine >.> The moveset maker will be coming out soon anyway...
in the mean time. if I DO figure it out, ill post a txt file on my thread.

Gazoinks

Smash Cadet
Really great job on this. looks very cool.

Also, I'm going to second Oni K4ge and ask if anybody at all can provide me with or tell me just the codes needed for Samus. I've tried picking them out and was completely unable to.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Really great job on this. looks very cool.

Also, I'm going to second Oni K4ge and ask if anybody at all can provide me with or tell me just the codes needed for Samus. I've tried picking them out and was completely unable to.
Yeah I tried too, didnt work :( so since Jiangjunizzy cant do it, maybe someone else has knowledge of this kind of thing and can pick em' out? :3

GNKyrios

Smash Cadet
can u put the codes u have to add/replace? so i can test it with the plus version and changes i choose :p

Jiangjunizzy

Smash Lord
The new engine being the clone engine, or Project SA? Even without the clone engine, it'd be useful to figure stuff out with Project SA once it's released.
yes, project SA. that way you won't need my gct anymore. you can just use a .pac and even play her in vbrawl.

.Smoreking.

Smash Cadet
Does anybody mind if i write in huge text about how the code differences aren't going to be released by the creator and the whole SA thing?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Project SA is really hard to use IMO. if anyone can teach me, lemme know please via PM. I just wanna make an Oni Link by having him shoot beams like fully charged arrows after every SWORD attack.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Needed Bump. I have the codes! Not that theyre of much use now since PSA has been out but still I have em'! I'll only post em' if this thread isnt... y'know... dead X_X

EDIT: Ok this is dead, PM me for the codes. It's kind of a shame really :(

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
No, it uses a .gct, since the PSA characters came out, using .gcts for characters are nearly pointless, esp. since the clone engine came out

Rudra

Smash Ace
So...I guess we wait for Jiang to port her physics over to PSA and release a pac for her then. Is he still working on this though? I remember he had a Big Boss character somewhere around here too.
:005:

Alphatron

Smash Champion
We should be able to eventually. Hex editing already can afterall.

And for the record, can anyone tell me where the name "Oni Link" came from?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
We should be able to eventually. Hex editing already can afterall.

And for the record, can anyone tell me where the name "Oni Link" came from?
Oni Link is the japanese name for Fierce Deity Link. Oni=Demon or Evil Demigod. Satanic for a Zelda game, I know, but hey, that's what ALL of Majora's Mask was xD

Kinkedo56

Smash Cadet
Well I was just curious as I was gonna suggest an idea for DS. Maybe a fully charged B can be changed to fire 6 uncharged bullets in a line and if it hits the enemy, it will have a shocking effect(like Ness's/Lucas's PK thunder not the FS) and the last hit will have alot of knockback and send the opponent off stage. It would push the opponent away at a decent range. It's only good when your opponents almost dead and finish them off. This doesnt need to have alot of power but its purpose is to knock your opponent off stage when they have alot of %. Another idea is maybe make its down B to a slam attack like in the Metroid Prime Corruption game. it will have 2 ice shards coming from the bottom to top(1 on each side) to slam the opponent to the ground like DK. And also block any attacks that was coming toward the shards.

No, it uses a .gct, since the PSA characters came out, using .gcts for characters are nearly pointless, esp. since the clone engine came out
CLONE ENGINE CAME OUT!? Do you mean a BETA or the complete thing?

colored blind

Smash Journeyman
I think DS would be a really good character to put in Mugen Brawl. (A new type of brawl that replaces every character with a PSA character) Though we won't be voting on Samus for a while I think DS has a good chance since there are no other PSA characters for her.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249127
There are no PSA characters for her period. DS is done through hex editing.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Not until Phatom Wings cracks the modules... I'd like it if you read the previous post

Xandsuken

Smash Rookie
howdy! i downloaded the dark samus you posted up(click on the giant "DOWNLOAD" button right?"

and im using riivolution, im not really sure how to get this to work..
do you think you could explain to me how to use this?

thank you in advance.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Maybe you didn't read that year old post above you about how the creator actually wants the thread closed? Maybe that was a hint not to post here? If you need help with Riivolution the Riivolution FAQ is in the Tutorial FAQ section of the Smash Workshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom