• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "A Tribute to Duane and Brand0" Tempe, Arizona March 6th

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
Hey Chris what time is singles and the side tourney going to start because i have work training between 12:30 and 4:30. so i wanted to know if i could make it to any of those events.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Question. If I were to bring my wii hacked to the upcoming tourney, would anyone really be against the code that disables the ******** Up B ledge grab glitch?

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Hey Chris what time is singles and the side tourney going to start because i have work training between 12:30 and 4:30. so i wanted to know if i could make it to any of those events.
Lol i just got a job too.

FINALLY civil rights are starting to kik in.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Swoops, I know I won't be there but what does the code do? I'm not sure which upB glitch your talking about.

Generally, gameplay changing hacks aren't allowed in non-hacked Brawl tourneys. If you do use hacks they are only supposed to be cosmetic.

Some gameplay changing hacks can give advantgages or disadvantages to players that did not previously exist in vanilla brawl, and since it would only be on one Wii in the tourney, it could cause problems, especially if the players did not know about it.

If Chris ok's it, and if both players agree to playing on it, then it probably should be fine, but it's safer to just not have gameplay changing hacks on.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Yea, I know gameplay codes aren't allowed in tourneys. I was just seeing if I could get away with it.

The UpB glitch I'm referring to is when certain characters will sweet spot the ledge with their up B, they carry over that landing lag to when they next touch the ground from the air. It's a ******** glitch that only affects certain characters (coughganondorfcough)

Duff0

Smash Ace
Yea, I know gameplay codes aren't allowed in tourneys. I was just seeing if I could get away with it.

The UpB glitch I'm referring to is when certain characters will sweet spot the ledge with their up B, they carry over that landing lag to when they next touch the ground from the air.
Keep it in. Smart players can use that to super **** up Marth (I do it all the time, its mad cool to get like a slightly charged usmash. Jabbing them once, then let them hit the ground and then they have the lag.)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
No. It gets rid of the unintentional lag when one of the characters that suffers from the glitch touches the ground after using up b.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord

The UpB glitch I'm referring to is when certain characters will sweet spot the ledge with their up B, they carry over that landing lag to when they next touch the ground from the air. It's a ******** glitch that only affects certain characters (coughganondorfcough)
I dont think its a glitch because when im over 100 with ganondorf everytime i like full hop and full double jump and land i get that thing where he crouches for a bit.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
i would love some of dat bryce
ugh... -_-

your a *** if your serious... have you ever had adderall before? it ****s with you... BIG TIME! don't use adderall unless you actually have adhd. (like me :)) but i don't have adderall :( lol

tl;dr adderall is for scrubs/m2k

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I've taken adderall before to enhance my performance and energy. I don't really recommend doing it a lot though, especially when you're not prescribed it.

Gah777

Smash Lord
doesn't that go "I always feeeel like, somebody's waaaaaaaachin' mee" ?

Duff0

Smash Ace
Still need a teammate.

Chris is teaming with Kira, if Kira doesn't team with Hades. If not, Chris will team with Bloodhawk. Justin I'm assuming is teaming with Wobbles. Hades is probably teaming with Kira, Silly Kyle isn't going, and lonewolf is probably teaming with Rain

I suppose that means I'm open for just about anyone

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Still need a teammate.

Chris is teaming with Kira, if Kira doesn't team with Hades. If not, Chris will team with Bloodhawk. Justin I'm assuming is teaming with Wobbles. Hades is probably teaming with Kira, Silly Kyle isn't going, and lonewolf is probably teaming with Rain

I suppose that means I'm open for just about anyone
Holy cluster ****...

I heard something completely different. Solid teams don exits in AZ.

Top Bottom