• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "The Power Rank Decision" FEB 13th Tempe, AZ: RESULTS

Duff0

Smash Ace
I didn't put anything in his drink either lol. But I'm not going to point any fingers.

If you point a finger, you have 3 more pointing at you, lol

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I feel bad Dx sorry about your drink kira Dx

Was fun meeting lots of people who i hadn't met yet, and was fun hanging out with you all

~Lots of Love~

Edit: Get at Bryce and Chris Losing to me and a lvl 9 Pikachu.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Had one hell of a time at the tourney guys, I'm staying later and later every time I come. I only wish I got some more practice against some of the higher tier using players (ie chris/atomsk/kira.) No offense to Kyle or wolfwood :p, although I did get some games in with lonewolf. People need to get some TvC practice in too!

Anywho, on to the SHOUTOUTS

Chris: Thanks for hosting yet again. Just watch your back, I'm gunning for that top spot next time, muahaha. Ganon is going to make meta's blood rain from the skies. I will definitely have your olimar next time though, forgot to focus on killing them with u-air and n-air...although it doesn't matter when you somehow had like 4 purples every time >.>. Hope to get more games in with you next time.

Atomsk: Sadly, I didn't get to hang out with you too much or play any games other than our tourney set. Hopefully next time I can actually get some more D3 games in, and maybe even that Ganon ditto.

Silly Kyle: Intense tourney matches, and some seriously fun friendlies after. I actually know the Peach match up somewhat now. Hopefully you can say the same thing about Ganon. I wanted a beam sword so bad. I'm pretty sure Ganondorf can infinte with it. Awesome peach and awesome matches.

Kira: Cool seeing you as always. Don't feel bad about not using Ganon against me :p, I wouldn't want you too. I've played so many Ganon dittos against so many people that it's gotten pretty boring. Next time I want to get some friendlies in with your ROB though.

Wolfwood: Great matches and friendlies after. Normally I thought I could get OoS u-airs against your b-air spacing but it was pretty spot on. Hope to play you next time!

Yan: It was awesome hanging out and playing some matches against you. I can't believe I practically put down my controller in that pools match though >.<. Until next time.

Bloodhawk: Didn't play you in brawl but it was hella fun playing you in TvC. It was nice to get some games in with real people in person.

Lonewolf: Great friendlies and pool match. It was fun ******* around in friendlies and getting practice with other characters. The only one that's even close to being any sort of secondary though is pika.

Tommy: Your welcome for your controller, and thank you for mine. I'm down for tekken next time, I promise. It just seemed like that room was fiercely devoted to hentai...

...lol, I couldn't stop laughing at the image of Chris as a snubbull

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Well if you really want to go that direction, you're more of a Gengar.

But snubbull fits perfectly. I want to put you both on a keychain.

Kira-

Smash Champion
u guys r so mean to me =(

i'll **** all of u next time i play az

and im bringing my own drink

Top Bottom