• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DashiaWia Motivation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
he dances alot now and lives like 3-4 hours away from everyone else in fl, but dont worry ..he will be at apex..im trying to come up with some money for him to go..

if u really want him there we should like start a paypal for him or something..i know me and chain ace are already throwing in money so..let me know
didn't you owe like a ton of people a ton of money...?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
thats whats happening in heaven.

Except Jesus powershields everything.

And knows the future, so you can't mindgame him
Someone should sig this post.

Btw I heard Horus upset Jesus & Zeus in pools. However he lost to Buddha and Gabriel in Winners/Losers brackets.....wtf!

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
Shiz don't go.

You give this sport credibility.

You know how cool it feels to say, "Yeah man, there ain't no nerds winnin' these tourneys, you gotta be a go**** big black athletic dancer or some crap if you want the big prizes."

Please?

AXE 09

Smash Master
DaShizWiz: Other than V3ctorman, you were my inspiration to play Falco. Please come back to the Melee scene. Ever since I was a little noob, one of my biggest smash dreams was to play Falco dittos with you. Please come back!!!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I'm not quitting guys, just hard to play someone around the area and that is benneficial for me to train. Its really hard to get good when your the only really good person around, feel me?

And another thing, would anyone like to donate to me a controller? Lol.

Us SPACE ANIMALS have a thing called a SPACE ANIMAL controller lol. Really is benneficial to our play, its a controller that can always do reverse lasers. Alot of people that dont even use spacies have these type of controllers and I dont have one, and if you guys havn't noticed, about 80% of my gameplay with Falco is accurate lasers.

If anyone would like to mail me a controller or something let me know in a PM ill be sure to give you my address, thanks :D.

This would be a big motivation for me personally, lol.

I'm going to start attending more tournaments guys, just need to find the time...

And about Calle W, i'd like to play him he sounds pretty good.

But people are always going to assume things and keep on doing so, so i dont really pay attention to there predictions. I've surpassed millions of them :chuckle:.

I'm DaShizWiz man, just look at the name. Hahah

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
if u really want him there we should like start a paypal for him or something..i know me and chain ace are already throwing in money so..let me know
Get in touch with HMW about the good player fund v.2 featuring shiz. lets be real someone better donate a controller. i would but i know mine isnt spacie compatible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SAtil14_Uk

like this ^

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah id really appreciate someone donating a controller to me, I would make a thread about it but i dont know where to make the thread lol.

Unless someone would just want to make it for me thatd be really appreciated.

Thanks guys for all your help and time though, and effort you guys put into me.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Honestly I feel like its the least we can do, you gave us so many new things to try with falco and entertained us so many times and never asked for anything back.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I try man i try, just have a passion for the game man.

Its introduced me to many new friends and just new people in general, its all about having fun man.

But hey i gotta head to college, so ill be back on to talk to all of yall later.

Bye

PB&J

Smash Hero
i understand the controller thing because i need a new one too..please someone give this guy a controller and please dontate for him to go to apex

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
****, I want to send you one, but I have no way to get it to you.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
hey shiz you should play brawl. We have MLG, that could keep you motivated.... for brawl.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
ocean ill go in with you on shipping bro.
if I give you the controller the next time I see you, can you send it? I'm ****ing horrible at postal stuff. almost as bad as giving directions.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
lol @ shiz saying no ones good around him. LAST TIME I REMEMBER OUR FALCON DITTOS WERE KINDA NOT ME LOSING AS MUCH AS I USUALLY DO AND STUFF.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol Project i love you hahaha :D.

But yea if anyone is willing to donate me a controller that'd really be nice.

Because they dont make normal gamecube controllers anymore, every store i go to theres no normal controllers.

Only 3rd party controllers lol

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wtf brawl is not slow... when y'all played y'all probably just sucked. hey shiz, if anything play mk or diddy. diddy has tech skill, can combo, and is a fast paced fun char. mk is ... well mk. Jason did it, he *****. you can too.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
@shiz there should be places where you can order regular nintendo controllers online. hell you can find some random places that do that here in sweden so you should deffinetly be able to find one that does that in the US
or you could go to some store that sells lots of old second hand consoles and cartridges, those usually have some gc controllerls laying around.

diddy has tech skill
bwahahahhahahahahahaha

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
wtf brawl is not slow... when y'all played y'all probably just sucked. hey shiz, if anything play mk or diddy. diddy has tech skill, can combo, and is a fast paced fun char. mk is ... well mk. Jason did it, he *****. you can too.
Stop bringing up Brawl in a Melee motivation thread.

DSW check your pms.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Diddy is basically just throw a bunch of bananas
That's actually pretty hard to do :laugh:

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Stop bringing up Brawl in a Melee motivation thread.

DSW check your pms.
I didnt know this was melee only. The op said he has no motivation to play "smash". i heard he played brawl at fast 1 so i assumed he played both games. I was trying to motivate him to keep playing brawl if he has given up on melee completely, and having such a prestige corporation such as MLG backing us up, i had thought it would be really good motivation.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
idk I kind of agree with mongoose. better to play one smash game then none. if he wants to get in to melee again that's ****. if he wants to get into brawl too that's just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom