• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DaShizWiz Combo Video -ALL NEW FOOTAGE- TRAILER UP

Milos

Smash Lord
DOWNLOAD

YOUTUBE

SO yea shiz stayed at my house for 5 days during RoM and he turned me into a combo video!!

i think for this video i don't even have to tell you how good shiz is, there's nothing to prove, i don't suck he's just a ****ing monster.

im releasing the trailer tonight i'm starting now shouldn't take that long.

so hype this ****

FOR THE FULL VIDEO

I want input on what music i should use

I already have the trailer's music worked out

but just give input

I'm shooting for about 5 minutes of combos and thirty seconds for the intro and thirty seconds to a minute for credits, a medium length video.

so a 5 minute song is perfect.

Milos

Smash Lord
Trailer's up in both formats, lol took a while to edit the post

the youtube version sucks, i didn't want to look for ****ing music that youtube wouldn't ghey out, so i just took out music altogether.

just download it it's much better

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
Just make sure you stay true to shiz's music it's the best part of his videos.

And on another note how the hell does anyone play vs dashizwiz for 5 days straight I'm pretty sure after the first couple hours of being rocked I would call it quits.

Frames

DI
dammit milos the link is only good 10 times because u dont have a premium acct or some **** so now i cant download it megaupload that *****

LLDL

Smash Hero
just use ifile.it if u get fed up with the download limitations :)

Elen

Smash Lord
Are you looking for music that won't get muted by youtube, or just awesome music in general? The first one's a bit more difficult. Let me know.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
In my experience, playing with people that far above you in skill is only really good for matchup experience and asking them questions.

Top Bottom