• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Date Change: OWTA! Mini-Tourny at Harriet's 7/24

xX-Eternal Harriet-Xx

Smash Rookie
Harriet told me it was going to go down either way. If enough people show up we will have the tournament. Can orlando come?

Waza

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i'm still in, and i'm pretty sure some of the UF gaming club smashers are in as well... i guess 10 bucks isnt too much money to lose in either the first or second round haha :chuckle: . But hey it should be good experience and there's always a possibility of friendlies right?

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Blah.

I wish this had been last weekend like it was planned originally, I can't come this Saturday. :( I miss playing Smash with everyone in Gainesville.

Oh well, hopefully there will be some back to school... thing that I can attend.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
haha...hmmmm. I think I will be knocking the price down a little since Tampa people thought this was going to be in Tampa. If it's more incentive for GSCA and Tampa to come for a smaller entry....we'll see.

Edit: Tampa won't be able to make it anymore so we'll probably just play at my place for funsies---tournament with tiny entry fee still available.

Waza

Smash Apprentice
Hey Josh, i'll probably be there around 4pm.... I have to pick up and drop off my girlfriend from campus at her apartment and i'll probably pick up Alex (saiya) and head to your place. :ohwell:

Top Bottom