• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Davis Brawlers?

YourTooSlow

Smash Apprentice
i dont go to davis nor do i know anyone who does, but i know based on old threads i've seen there are quite a few smahers there, have you searched yet?

BTW if you see my cousin cruisin the campus just give him a swift kick in the nuts for me...but dont be rude about it.

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
All the Davis smashers organize thru facebook. Look up the Davis Smash Crew. We mostly play melee but there are definitely some people who will be willing to brawl

lordXblade

Smash Apprentice
What is this "Brawl" you speak of?

I go to Davis too. Where do you live? I don't play much Brawl much but I'm down to play Melee most of the time.

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
There are probably a lot of people who play brawl in the dorms, but probably not competitively. >_> You just kind of have to ask around.

But for Melee smashers, there's the Davis Smash Crew (as mentioned before).

I would be willing to play brawl too, but since I'm not that good I'd probably bore you. T_T

Top Bottom