• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Dawn Of A New Footstool"-Wario Combo Vid

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
O.K. Umm the wario is my friend and I made this for him so yeahhhh...
Sorry it's so crappy this is the first vid I ever made ^^;
It's not so much as a "combo" as a "footstool", but oh well.
Umm so yeah enjoy it =D
(Btw I'm the TL. I DON'T SUCK >=P. Everyone has their off moments. >_>)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NXFWpLtXtwE

{and you you guys who are saying "its just footstool jumps", look at the title of the vid. If you dont like them, dont watch it}

Corigames

Smash Hero
If I wanted to watch 7 minutes of Toon Link killing himself, I would hand my sister Wind Waker and watch her play it for a while.

3xSwords

Smash Lord
....I'm srry but that was pretty bad. Really boring. We didn't really see wario do anything besides getting his fat butt to hang off the edge while the TL scrwd up.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Take what they are saying as constructive criticism. Right now you and your friend aren't even good, but you shouldn't be deterred. A lot of people are even worse, you just have to practice. And I wouldn't talk smack, because I barely play Wario or Toon Link, and I'm sure mine are better than both of yours. You both approach poorly, recover poorly, and aren't playing to the strengths of your characters.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Take what they are saying as constructive criticism. Right now you and your friend aren't even good, but you shouldn't be deterred. A lot of people are even worse, you just have to practice. And I wouldn't talk smack, because I barely play Wario or Toon Link, and I'm sure mine are better than both of yours. You both approach poorly, recover poorly, and aren't playing to the strengths of your characters.
First of all when did I talk smack.
second these are bad moments for me don't base it on this video. -_-

KoalaBear

Smash Apprentice
lol all i did was watch wario put his *** on tl's face. if i wanted to see that i would of watch a gay fat pedo sit on a lil boy.... not that i would like watching it but it pretty much is the same thing as your video: bull crap. There was like one good moment but thats it.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
lol all i did was watch wario put his *** on tl's face. if i wanted to see that i would of watch a gay fat pedo sit on a lil boy.... not that i would like watching it but it pretty much is the same thing as your video: bull crap. There was like one good moment but thats it.
Thank you. =)

Atsu

Smash Ace
Nice job organizing it all :p. I think it needed to be a little shorter when it's all about footstooling and edgeguarding/hogging. I truthfully didn't like it... but that doesn't mean that there aren't people that enjoyed it. :3

Good Job ^^

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Nice job organizing it all :p. I think it needed to be a little shorter when it's all about footstooling and edgeguarding/hogging. I truthfully didn't like it... but that doesn't mean that there aren't people that enjoyed it. :3

Good Job ^^
Thanks.^_^
Sorry you didn't like it.

Top Bottom