• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR presents: Evolution *LINKS ON THE FIRST PAGE*

Urulok

Smash Apprentice
One question, what is the song of evolution's trailer???? :O I cant remember it xDDD

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
That was ****ing cool! Great work DBR!^^
Just a question.. How old are you guys? (from DBR)

Urulok

Smash Apprentice
thanks Germ's lady, but... my english is limited... The evolution vid no!! I say the music of evolution's trailer!!! :O what is the name of music this trailer???? the trailer of 1:57 min :) thanks again

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
OMG You guys have improved alot since the other movies! Most changed are Bob and Nasty. This movie now has a special place in my heart. No, not the movie. But Bobs dance. XD

Demongod86

Smash Apprentice
That would be the theme of The Two Towers from the LOTR soundtrack. I can AIM it to you if you want. Oh wait, I'm at college, no I can't >.<.

I just want to know where they got Clod-Zero's music. Germ told me VNV nation. Now where the heck do I get free mp3s of that stuff...cuz it's amazing.

Smashmaniac_91

Smash Journeyman
Zelgadis, I would like to be sure of a thing: At 38:33 and following the edgeguard yo do is drop then immediately bair??

Urulok

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Demongod86!!!!!! and also... Thanks Team DBR for Evolution !!!! You are famous in Spain !!! xDDDDD ;) Thanks Again and congratulations for this great job!!!

noob-lube69

Smash Journeyman
god, everything about this video was f-a-k-e FAKE!!! Even the sweet music was a figment of my imagination. And bobmonnaie's cute dance routine? That was a stunt man with a bob$ mask on >_>

I don't know how DBR (i think it stands for Digital Bukkake Renaissance or something) gets away with this ****...

MBZ

Smash Cadet
I just made your new vid, Evolution into a dvd!
I was wondering if you can send me a better quality/resolution of it and i will burn it to dvd.
I dont care about the size if the vid i just want to make DVDs!! If you can do this for me i will give you a free copy!

plasmawisp6633

Smash Journeyman
Nice Nice and more Nice. You guys never stop amazing me. I also love the fact that you put in the live action footage of you guys. by far the best SSBM video i own now. Thank you DBR

yes!

Smash Apprentice
are you talking about Clint Mansell - Requiem Overture?

btw, the video was simply jaw-dropping. the combos, the editting, the special effects. very professional! i'm especially anxious for the release of the high quality version!

The GERM

Smash Ace
MBZ said:
I just made your new vid, Evolution into a dvd!
I was wondering if you can send me a better quality/resolution of it and i will burn it to dvd.
I dont care about the size if the vid i just want to make DVDs!! If you can do this for me i will give you a free copy!
let me get this straight, you want to sell dvd's of our combo video to people, a combo video that I've slaved 6 months over, and you want to keep the profits? If you want to make this into a dvd, just give them out for free or for the price of one dvd rom. And you're gonna give me a free copy? a copy of my own video that I made with my own hands that I spent hundreds of hours on? I'm honored. Don't get me wrong, I think a dvd would be a sick idea, and i'm sure your intentions are good, but if you're thinking of selling them yourself and profiting from our video, the answer is no, plain and simple. I don't make videos to make profit, I make them for the community to profit from. Just let me know exactly what your intentions are for this video and we can come up with something. I'd also have to talk it over with Sidefx because he is easily responsible for a good 50% of the video.

Another question, who would actually buy a dvd of the video if it was in high DVD quality for a couple bux?

Germs Lady

Smash Cadet
sidefx said:
no it wasnt, you dork. lol that was the music to the intro of evolution . the trailer was another song.. dont know the name of it though. :(
whoops!! haha, shud up. I misunderstood....blonde??

Germs Lady

Smash Cadet
mood4food77 said:
hahaha...blonde moment....you will never take the blonde out of an "ex-blonde"
*Tilts head in shame*

ok.....guys......I thought this artificial intelligence thing worked with coloring it black....guess not...

hehe

mood4food77

Smash Hero
hahahaha...i live with blondes....and they tried to cover it up....didn't work for them either

rawsex88

Smash Ace
great video guys, i really enjoyed zelgadis and king's. Not that i didn't like the others, but they were my favorites. keep up the good work guys.

fugito348

Smash Journeyman
before i saw the vid i had a dream where i beat zelgadis..but i didnt kno wat he looked like. in my dream he had long *** hair and glassess.. like a jesus or sum sht. sry spam. lmao

The GERM

Smash Ace
oh ok, that's effin' awesome, I didn't mean you couldn't sell em' or anything, I just thought you were gonna try to sell them for like 10-15 bux each, no more than 5 would be fine i guess, dvd-roms are expensive. But yeah man, ummm, when I fix the audio on the 800mb file of evolution, I'll send it to you. I've been working on this non-stop for like 6 months so i kinda want to take a break from it all.

Top Bottom