• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Officially registered for this :D

Anyone else who donates money to the "Twin_A's gonna win Genesis2" pot I thank you ahead of time for your selfless act of kindness.

Lol seriously though I'm so hyped for this tourney :D

See you all there.

And DBR: keep rocking :D

EDIT:
Heads up, Tw1n! I’ve been hyped to see a Twins magic show forever! Got room for another viewer? :bee:
Of course bro :) I'll practice up just to make sure I don't disappoint. Genesis 1 was were my bro and I basically made our debut, we have to go all out for Gen2 haha. <3

Fuzzzzzy, hook me up with some tea.
Don't let the twins have all of it >.>
Awe but we love tea :(
We'll share though :D

somebody is getting it if i dont see a twins trick this time. 3rd time's the charm

:glare:
Find us and stay on us this time :D
You'll see it this time no worries.

Hey guys i made a trailer for Genesis 2, tell me what ya think.
Sorry for some clips not being the best of quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eug4gjtp7Jw
I like the ideas in it :D Major upsets throughout smash history ^_^
Too good.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Just throwing this idea out there but:

Nametags? Just having a big stack of them at the entrance of the venue where you could write your tag on them so people know who you are from swf or something.

That way you dont have a ton of 'were you x guy in y t-shirt that played z character?' stories after the tourney.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Just throwing this idea out there but:

Nametags? Just having a big stack of them at the entrance of the venue where you could write your tag on them so people know who you are from swf or something.

That way you dont have a ton of 'were you x guy in y t-shirt that played z character?' stories after the tourney.
Well, they did sorta had the idea last time, but only staff and others helping out had the badges!

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
So apparently the Ramada Inn is completely sold out. So myself and some friends are looking to bunk with some smashers for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. If anyone has space and is willing to share we'd gladly help pay and we don't take up much room. If you only have space for one or two that works as well.

MacD

Banned via Administration
so what's the deal with trophies? it's a cool idea but last years were kinda.... well you know.

any info on what's up with trophies this year? i'm hoping we are getting them again this time. one of the best thing about genesis is that there were trophies for all the top places in both games.

i'm not sure if you guys said there were going to be any but you totally need to get trophies again. at the least, i'm sure you could find some legit trophies at a local shop for a fair price.

me and vanz are definitely going to take teams, so i'm hoping for an awesome trophy to take home. and i'm sure the 2nd and 3rd place winners would want some consolation prize

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
So apparently the Ramada Inn is completely sold out. So myself and some friends are looking to bunk with some smashers for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. If anyone has space and is willing to share we'd gladly help pay and we don't take up much room. If you only have space for one or two that works as well.
I can help. I have an Executive room reserved. I can cancel it and you guys can take it if you want.
Im in need of a good partner plz!!! for brawlz of course
I'm need of a partner as well. Wanna partner?

gtKarma

Smash Cadet
total hype foe this tournament! this is going to be my very first brawl tournament and I hope it doesn't let me down!

Currently looking for a partner for teams on brawl, so if anyone is interested let me know!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Some other NM smashers may need a room as well. There would be 4 of them Old Man Grey and that would lower the cost of anyone staying in there. Ah procrastination, too good :p

And Fuzzy, what kind of tea would you recommend? I haven't stopped to really think about it with how busy I've been lately lol. <3

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
ionno theres lotsa british brands lol
bolded the ones I know are better

Fortnum & Mason
Bettys and Taylors
Frederick John Horniman
Lancashire Tea
Lipton (Unilever)
Marks & Spencer
Matthew Algie
PG Tips (Unilever) (Standard pretty good UK tea)
Ringtons
Scottish Blend (Unilever)
Tetley (Tata Tea Limited) (Another Standard pretty good UK tea)
Twinings(Associated British Foods) (this is pretty rich + more expensive, possibly the best brand)
Typhoo (no longer owned by Premier Foods Premier Foods) (new owner: [1])
Whittard of Chelsea
Yorkshire Tea (owned by: Betty & Tailors Bettys and Taylors of Harrogate) (Known to be good as well, a more northern style tea)

Man im gonna be in California this sunday! =D

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Some other NM smashers may need a room as well. There would be 4 of them Old Man Grey and that would lower the cost of anyone staying in there. Ah procrastination, too good :p
Well I have a double queen room. If Fribjits wants my exec. room, those NM smashers can stay with me. Sharing the cost would allow me some extra money to buy a 3DS. :awesome:

tw1n

Smash Champion
How expensiver is one box of the Frederick brand fuzzy? I like the name lol :)

Also Yorkshire and PG I have heard of. What are the prices on those 2 (approximately)?

Edit: We are gonna be very stingy with this tea Ian. Don't expect any to be available once Genesis is over ;)
Plus a close friend loves English tea and wants to buy some too haha.

Hype ;)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
lmao

yeah sure mike what would you like?

my bad twinnings was the nice one not fredrick :p IDK what fredrick tea is lol

Twinning is like £1.60-2 for a small box, theres a bunch of flavours so check online but here are 2 examples. it's prob more of an occasional tea
http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=254887494
http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=255633782

Yorkshire is like a fiver for a good amount, its common to drink a lot
http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=258304735

PG Tips costs £1.71 for a small box, big boxes are from iceland
http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=254887396

You can usually get big boxes of tetley/yorkshire/pg tips at Iceland for around the same price or around £5, with a ton of teabags and 50% extra inside.
In fact yorkshire is usually cheaper from Iceland

So I guess if you want twinnings I can get a box of that, but if you want any of the other I can either get you a standard/huge box

Exchange rate at the moment is like, £1 = $1.62

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I'd be so grateful for box of Twinings Earl Grey. i'll reinverse you of course, unless you want anything from Southern California we can trade for.

Boback you forgot to put the on the schedule V

2:00AM Jaccuzzi Tea Party

The GERM

Smash Ace
Pre-Register Now! 10 more days!

Pre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-RegisterPre-Register

10 more days!:

http://www.genesisdbr.com/?page_id=38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom