• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if i won id be like "im the champion of the world...problem?"

then put the shades on and walk through security

The GERM

Smash Ace
okay imagine putting any new ruleset (for melee) that isnt widely accepted or known.

now put 300 people in one room and ask them to follow these rules.

how many of them do you think will abide by them? hardly any. and the ones that try will probably be confused and cause the tournament to go on longer based on not knowing what to do

then someone will probably be butthurt they lost and realize the ruleset they used in their set wasnt the correct one and so they come up to me asking for a rematch of their set and ***** and moan

basically were keeping it simple. and traditional. what everyone knows.

those altered and modified rulesets work fine on a smaller scale like local tournaments, but when it comes to international tournaments it wont.
Maybe we should laminate the rules and gorilla glue them to each station, then highlight all the legal stages/counterpicks and put LED's around it with a picture of Van Damme :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
unfortunately i can only go as a spectator on sat/sun! class on fri too important. all good though! i'll be there to spectate finals!!!

Abate

Smash Journeyman
Just bought my tickets. I still have to figure out the whole rooming situation... is everyone getting there on Thursday?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Anyone have an empty spot in their room? I'd be forever grateful if you could spare a spot. :colorful:
Yo stay with us. I can't speak for Meta and Tahsis, but unless I'm horribly mistaken, it sounds like they're letting me, Ally, and Arty stay with them so I'm sure we can squeeze one more in.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Yo stay with us. I can't speak for Meta and Tahsis, but unless I'm horribly mistaken, it sounds like they're letting me, Ally, and Arty stay with them so I'm sure we can squeeze one more in.
That'd be amazing. Thanks, man!

The King

Smash Ace
With the way Genesis-II is shaping up compared to the first one...

We'll probably get Genesis-III funded by Space-X, with the venue being a space shuttle as it orbits around Earth for 3 days lol.

Damn I can't wait for this tournament.

The King

Smash Ace
It relates to 2 things.

One of which is my comment above about space-X and our shuttle-venue for G3 lol.

The other relates to the tagline used for the promotion of the first "Alien" film... "In space, no one can hear you scream." Come on you had to have heard that line before. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom