• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
***** it's all 'bout dat Hbox strat

Get a burrito bowl, which has twice as much substance as burritos

Get 2 tortillas on the side (For free)

Make 2 burritos for the price of one.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
***** it's all 'bout dat Hbox strat

Get a burrito bowl, which has twice as much substance as burritos

Get 2 tortillas on the side (For free)

Make 2 burritos for the price of one.
...lol what?

that sounds brilliant

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
How ****ed would I be if I flew into San Jose instead of SFO? Is there a way up there via public transportation?

Mooo

Smash Apprentice
public transit should take an hour and a half more to antioch if you start san jose rather than sfo, but it's not really more difficult to find the way, it's like one additional switching busses and one additional switching trains i think, but it's not too much more time, like i said maybe just above an hour. if you go by car (which you probably won't), you need to drive like 20-30 minutes longer

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
yeah, don't fly into san jose. an hour? it might take at least 3 to get to pittsburg

edit: i guess it'd be faster to take caltrain to san jose and then take the bus to the bart but that would still prob take at least 2 hours

the 181 alone is 45 min from san jose to fremont and the bart is like 1.5 hours? plus w/e waiting time it is to catch buses and trains, and however long it takes to get from the airport to san jose

edit: nm, i need to read more closely lol

Mooo

Smash Apprentice
i was going to say, obviously it's not one hour up to antioch, but considering that it's two hours from sfo, it's not terribly longer. if you can save like $50 or more on the planetickets, i'd consider san jose i guess.

but whatever you do, do not get a cab. bayarea cab drivers are worse drivers than asian women in my experience =D.
no offense, asian women
mad offense, bayarea cab drivers

sidefx

Smash Champion
and you would be charged a **** ton of money if you cab it from san jose to antioch.

for comparison... going rates are 25 dollars from the pittsburg BART station to the venue. thats... 7 miles.

from san jose to antioch? roughly 60 miles. ..................................................

BUT if you can arrange a ride or dont care about spending time hopping buses and trains then SJC could work for you

Mooo

Smash Apprentice
no one takes cabs for more than 20 miles or so, but after nearly being killed today by a cabdriver who just didn't do a good job at driving, i needed to spread the word

MacD

Banned via Administration
offer up like 20 bucks to someone and i bet you could find rides, money is a great incentive

i miiiiiiiight be able to help you out but apparently milktea is already making me pick up her +2 so yea

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
that's interesting, it's almost always been more expensive to fly in sj whenever i've tried. anyway, what time are you getting in? i may be driving from san jose

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
8 pm on Thursday, leave 9 pm on Tuesday

But I also found one for $40 more into Oakland and out of SFO.

Decisions...

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
still need a teamate but i guess ill get one once im there haha

gonna tap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom