• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Would anyone want to reserve a room with me? I'm looking for a smaller room, like 4-5 people that will actually sleep the night before brackets.

We can party or whatever the nights before.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
OH MY GOD I WAS MENTIONED IN MELEE :D

BTW Kage, you are gonna get **** on by this little bounty hunter. You've delt with swords (Although not Mango's link so well) but you can't handle this better technology. Power? Hah! I don't need power when I've got sexy legs.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Was there a thread for that big *** hype fest or whatever ppl are doing the day after the tourney? like just that hangin out and **** or whatever

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
oh Btw,I'll be taking all

SINGLE BUTTON MELEE MM's.

I use Yoshi. uhhh

No sheiks,
unless were playing PAL
XD

uhhh yeah! >.>;;

/troll?

EDIT: Also no characters that are in S, or A tier, or Peach, Jiggs or characters that don't rely on their "B"moves for good recoveries/approaches... XD "I'm chicken ok"LOL

/supertroll XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom