• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dax

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow, yeah, thanks for the fix on that.. I DID NOT know they were different players at all. Well i've seen a Park in melee, AND in 64, so I just assumed they were the same player. So in technicality. I don't really know which one I know. >.>;

Either way, I just hope to see another Yoshi, if not. I may have to, represent a Yoshi.
However, I don't feel as prepared in my Yoshi as I was for Pound V. I really think I can get further in the bracket with yoshi than I did at Pound even, though the road to get there will be chaotic. Thing is, the "motive" just isn't what it used to be for me.. So cheerleader for AZ I shall be. .lol

Guess that's what I get for not practicing with him, but idk we will have to see what happens.

Thanks again for the fix.

n_n
Do it for your fans then. You have more than you may know.
Like me.
;)

Zoap

Smash Master
Once again the almighty decided to bestow 70 degree weather in Antioch just for genesis.

I think he just likes the name...

:phone:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'm looking forward to the weather in Antioch. AZ's been dealing with 100+ and 30~40% humidity, with 90+ nights.

:|

Zoap

Smash Master
Yea for some odd reason(divine intervention) this exact thing happened last time. The week before genesis 100 degree weather, genesis week didn't get over 85. And now with 90's the past few weeks I see a high of 82 on Sunday. I'm starting to think that Boback has a weather machine specially reserved for his events.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks sidefx! :)

I'll be getting to Cali in the early later afternoon which leaves all of Thursday evening to Party before super serious melee happens the rest of the weekend.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Wooo no more 502 bad gateway

Back to lurking for pools

Anyone that's gonna be at the ramada from tmrw night till gen that wants to play bp, holla

The King

Smash Ace
Posting this again to gather attention to it:

ATTENTION!

We are still in great need of smashers stepping up to the plate who can bring Wii/Gamecube/N64 setups and 19"+ TV's! We definitely can't do this without the community, and with 500 expected entrants, we should have more stations than we could possibly know what to do with so long as everyone does their part!

Remember! For every full system setup or compatible TV you bring, you'll receive a voucher for free food & drink at the tournament from our stocked concession stand!

No matter if you're a local smasher or coming from out of state, anyone who has so much as a backpack can do our great community a wonderful service by packing a system setup for use during the tournament! All equipment will be logged & secured, with someone specifically guarding the venue to make sure your equipment is safe during Genesis II.

So in short: Bring setups and TV's if you can, and post in my thread that you'll be able to contribute to the best worldwide tournament of 2011!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305273

ADHD

Smash Hero
Is anyone able to pick me up at the OAK airport this Thursday at 11:44 AM and drop me off there on Monday at 6:15 AM?

The King

Smash Ace
Thursday July 14th Transportation Thread from BART to the Hotel

Unless you find a good friend that's also taking a taxi for 40 miles, your best bet is to take the BART train from oakland to the PITTSBURG/BAY POINT station; we've got a few people doing pickups throughout the day & taking them to the Ramada (just bring a dollar or two for gas for the guys driving, if you'll be so kind).

If you intend on taking the BART train out to the pittsburg/bay point station to then get a ride to the venue, ***Post that*** in my thread please. :)

Abate

Smash Journeyman
Do you think I will have a problem getting through airport security with a duct taped gamecube? I taped it so no one could steal melee.

Not gonna lie though, it kind of looks like a bomb with controller ports.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Airport security will recognize it as a video game console since you're required to bring it out and put it in a separate tray (afaik).

tw1n

Smash Champion
Once again the almighty decided to bestow 70 degree weather in Antioch just for genesis.

I think he just likes the name...

That was so nice last time haha. New Mexico is breaking 100 every day and it's getting annoying lol. The AZ crew will love the weather even more :D

SideFX needs to patent his weather controlling machine!

I'm at work in New Jersey... and I can't think of anything else right now.
Man i wish you could make it bro :(

I don't know how I am gonna work productively tonight since I leave TOMORROW!!!! WOOOOHHHHHH!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't have any vids on my youtube account youtube.com/dookdigity. I am not that **** at all I just want to play with real people :awesome:
lol, wait wait.

I'm not that great, but I don't want to just take your money either. You can see my youtube on youtube.com/eradikatus, I think I have one or two vids. My top score ever is 48595 but I usually average around 12-20k. If that sounds around your level then we can MM, otherwise let's just play a bunch for fun :D. I think someone named bagagle is trying to organize a PdPTA tournament at Genesis too, according to the boards over at tetrisattack.org, so that'll probably be fun.

Abate

Smash Journeyman
lol, wait wait.

I'm not that great, but I don't want to just take your money either. You can see my youtube on youtube.com/eradikatus, I think I have one or two vids. My top score ever is 48595 but I usually average around 12-20k. If that sounds around your level then we can MM, otherwise let's just play a bunch for fun :D. I think someone named bagagle is trying to organize a PdPTA tournament at Genesis too, according to the boards over at tetrisattack.org, so that'll probably be fun.
I don't have a username at tetrisattack.org but if someone could post saying I am 100% interested please do. I can't believe my two favorite video games of all time are in the same place.

joeplicate

Smash Master
is anybody driving from san jose?

or anybody coming from salinas who could pick me up in santa cruz?
will pay gas/make the ride awesome/give sexual favors, etc

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
I don't have a username at tetrisattack.org but if someone could post saying I am 100% interested please do. I can't believe my two favorite video games of all time are in the same place.
Dude, I am SO down for some tetris attack. I don't know about MM's (Maybe $1 :p) but I love that game and consider myself very good at it.

Cassio

Smash Master
I happen to have an extra empty room that Im about to cancel in 3-6 hours. If someone wants to make arrangements to take the room PM me asap.
Also its the double queen so it has two queen beds.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I feel extremely underprepared for this tournament. For those of you who have a decent amount of majors-level experience, how do you cope with that feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom