• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owsla

Smash Cadet
Hey, just a little thing. I'm entered as Chief Rabbit and I'm in Pool 6, but there's a typo in my name. Could that be fixed please?

Thanks =)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
This is it...

I don't know how much my pool will change, but in the end, it doesn't matter now what happens. I will never give up the fight.

Time to show what happens when someone believes hard enough, hard enough to grab a hold of destiny and make it their very own--hey hey, wait a second.

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH USA VS. THE WORLD FOR BRAWL? THAT BETTER STILL BE HAPPENING!! Wait, bed, right. Sleep. ...not important. Time to pack my bags. LOL Seeya guys there!!

sidefx

Smash Champion
i know its been noted and being handled

updates are coming later tonight when i get back from picking people up from BART

just like i did with melee

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
aight im headed to the hotel.

if anybody, preferably cool melee players, but cool brawl dudes is coo too, has any floor space for just tonight and wouldn't mind letting me crash id appreciate it.

text or call 253 306 0912
I can chip in as well.

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
wait we need what?! am i not gonna get to play smash in my room if i don't have one? :(
You need nothing. lol The Smash Hotel's TVs have their component cables unlocked so you can put a console to it.

Unless they suddenly pulled a ****-hook on us and suddenly changed them over the 2 years. Part of me doubts it though.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
What? No. We need NOTHING of the sort. Just plug in your Wii like you would on any other old TV. Or your GameCube. Whatever. No adapter or anything.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
What? No. We need NOTHING of the sort. Just plug in your Wii like you would on any other old TV. Or your GameCube. Whatever. No adapter or anything.
are they hdtvs or tube?
if HD will prob cause lag for us composite (n64)users
sucks if u have melee or brawl and no wii/gc with the component cables, cuz you know..they exist

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
are they hdtvs or tube?
if HD will prob cause lag for us composite (n64)users
sucks if u have melee or brawl and no wii/gc with the component cables, cuz you know..they exist
They're CRT TVs (Tube). Besides, HDTVs can suck for Melee/Brawl still. Even with component cables, I find some input delay on my controllers. This wouldn't be the best Smash Hotel in the world if it didn't have compatible TVs.

It's tube tv

-boom
h'yes.

D

Deleted member

im a little bit late on this but does anybody have space in their room (melee) i'll obvious pay my share

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
I say don't bother with the adapters, but you can bring them if you want, we won't be bringing ours to gen2 at all. CONSOLE BABY.

-boom
TIEM FOR BTT BTP+FD. get stuck on jiggs map ceiling or trolled on luigi elevator....
ON 0 FRAMES.

i couldnt make the tshirts in time either.... theyre in the works even though theyre too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom