• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSG

Smash Cadet
fool me once
shame on you
fool me eight times
i'm a ******
So basically you are saying that the people who should be streaming are incompetent liars that we should not have trusted after the first time they failed to deliver?

Brian

Smash Journeyman
So basically you are saying that the people who should be streaming are incompetent liars that we should not have trusted after the first time they failed to deliver?
no
im not there, i dont know the situation
they may be incompetent, but i do believe they are trying to get the stream up

but if someone keeps saying they'll do something in an hour, and that deadline passes without it happening, at a certain point logical, intelligent people begin to believe it wont be happening at all.

[and to whoever asked i've been here all day, im watching the wire, playing a little TF2 and occasionally checking in for updates on my west coast homies. i haven't tried the stream link once because i dont really give a ****, id rather watch something else and check the videos when they go up.]

RATED

Smash Lord
At least that shows that they are TRYING to give you what they promised. People are acting like the streamers are saying " we won't try anymore, eff you"

Brian

Smash Journeyman
Hey smart guy,
that's why everyone's complaining to begin with.
so they're complaining that they're waiting for something to happen that they don't think is going to happen?

i'm not sitting around waiting for the rapture
maybe you guys shouldn't be sitting around waiting for the stream

Quic

Smash Journeyman
At least that shows that they are TRYING to give you what they promised. People are acting like the streamers are saying " we won't try anymore, eff you"
True.
Then again, I'm not even mad, I'm just hoping it'll be on today, and if not I'll try again tomorrow, I have a free weekend anyway.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
not complaining in any way or trying to offend anyone.

But it would be cool if the tv that was being used to stream had multiple inputs. So like maybe two wiis or one wii and gamecube could have been connected to it. Then when one match finished (brawl or melee) then the tv could be switched to the other input to show the other matches. Just to avoid long waits for matches to happen.

This is assuming that streams work just like capture cards and show everything that is going on a tv.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
so they're complaining that they're waiting for something to happen that they don't think is going to happen?
i'm not sitting around waiting for the rapture
maybe you guys shouldn't be sitting around waiting for the stream
Not quite, they're complaining because they're mad that it's probably not going to happen despite the staff's continuous promise that it will go up anyway, which it isn't.
You would have sort of been waiting for the rapture if God kept updating his twitter accoutn saying it's gonna happen any second now.
Just saying.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
Seriously, all they need to do in this situation is say something like "Hey, guys. Sorry the stream didn't come through as promised. We messed up. We'll keep trying to get it up, but for now, you can consider it cancelled."

They'd take some flack for not being able to do it, but it's better than constantly making empty promises. I've only been checking in every hour or two, but this is just absurd.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Im sitting on the bleachers in the only seat that can see both melee and brawl projectors for the crew battles that are about to start. Hype.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
So Melee stream is running at 2 fps or so with no audio and going out constantly, while DBR is ragebanning people from chat because they "didn't promise ****."

Come on now.

strawhats

Smash Master
sso like allthough EC is down by 2 games right now, we still got the big boys in PP, Hbox, and M2K.

hectohertz

Smash Ace
i'm trrying to watch my beloved beast coast get wobbled
also can't hear anything.

can you guys try to have this fixed for tomrrow, i really wana hear the bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom