• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBZ thread R2

swordsaint

Smash Master
i couldn't tell the difference between ss1 and ss2
ssj1 is just the yellow glow, green eyes and yellow hair obviously

ssj2 is just brighter yellows, pointier hair and the electricity. probs something im missing but the electricity is the main thing. + the personality change where they become a million times more remorseless.

Ant1

Smash Ace
Yeah except it gets even harder to discern whether or not some fighters in buu saga are just mssj or ssj2.

Like when Gohan fought Dabura. People are split on this fight. A lot of people believe he was just an mssj. Sparks are the main indicator and he had no sparks.

Ant1

Smash Ace

Ant1

Smash Ace
Oh and i don't necessarily need comments, but if u could like the 3rd part that would be cool, for some reason ppl decide to dislike the final part of my lists the most... Just want the likes bar to hide the dislike bar is all :awesome:

Ant1

Smash Ace
I had 6 dislikes yesterday, i write my last post and now 7 dislikes? If this was one of u guys then really? why? It's easily the best Top x DBZ List on youtube.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah it was the right thread, maybe you should think about it a little harder

Ant1

Smash Ace
nah it was the right thread, maybe you should think about it a little harder
Except i made a top 50 list, not a montage, his statement doesn't make any sense. Oh and if u think I'm wrong Soike, then please go look through youtube for a better list on dbz moments, they are all in really bad quality (like ripped from tv, cartoon network original funimation dubbed episodes), they also barely have many scenes in them. For a list on best moments, theres only a very small handful of vids which actually do that. Go ahead though look for them, i already have and found that there is none that even compare to mine. The only ones that do exist only have about 3-5 scenes in them, some of them even have full scenes that go for 10 minutes. It is the best, i know it's the best, prove me wrong.

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
in other DBZ related news. Funimation has announced yet another re-release of the dragon ball z series. It will be the full 291 eps in 4:3 with digital remastering. It will be released on bluray in 1080p and will be another 'definitive version'.

Top Bottom