• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD is awful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
After seeing DDD play, I almost threw up. His playstyle and movesets make me sick to my stomach, and the simple statement that DDD is in some sort of good tier makes me angry. Compared to the almighty Meta Knight, DDD is absolutely inferior in every way.

Look at him. He's so fat, his attacks lag time are trash. Why on earth would you digrace yourself by playing such a bad character? You must all suck or be 6 years old to play DDD. He looks like a cartoon character in all honesty.

I cannot express how bad you all are, and in accordance, how much DDD sucks and deserves to be put to low tier, and get destroyed by Meta Knight.

Please quit the game promptly and stop being so bad.

CO18

Smash Hero
He looks like a cartoon character in all honesty.
You might be the most ******** human being on here. No **** he looks like a cartoon character as does mk and every other character.

No we don't main broken metaknight, but King Dedede is a very good character and you have no clue what you're talking about.

If he sucks, then why is he placing 3rd best out of all characters in tourneys?

acv

Smash Journeyman
You might be the most ******** human being on here. No **** he looks like a cartoon character as does mk and every other character.

No we don't main broken metaknight, but King Dedede is a very good character and you have no clue what you're talking about.

If he sucks, then why is he placing 3rd best out of all characters in tourneys?
he posted a thread like this one in the snake boards.just flame him or ignore him,whichever you prefer.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
MK looks godly as he should, while DDD seems to look like a dumb penguin. I almost feel bad. Almost.

If you all played better and had a good metagame, then I wouldn't be telling you how much you all suck, but once again, you have all failed. The only reason he is placing 3rd is because I have not tried to stop him in tournaments. Once I try, he will fall to bottom.

Tyser

Smash Champion
LMFAO at his 44 (and probably more because he's a troll) posts per day. Go back and suck a cock ya fuckin asshole!

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
It's okay to be in denial about my superior power, most people have a common reaction, assuming they don't die after watching how good I am.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
You are not worthy. As I said, your heart may stop. I refuse to battle such garbage. If you want a video of me, then do this to prove yourself to be a noob in my eyes -

- 10 stock 4 level 9 MK's on a team without losing more than 100%.

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
It's okay to be in denial about my superior power, most people have a common reaction, assuming they don't die after watching how good I am.
I've seen you play. The match started, you tried running to your opponent and he jumped over you. You started crying and *****ing about how he was using glitches. :laugh:

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
That is only what appeared to be happening because you are such a bad player, my metagame cast an illusion on your soul. You may catch a minor cold soon.

Melfice z

Smash Ace
i attempted to do as you asked.
the media was captured but immediately crashed and destroyed itself due to the sheer power and skill barely contained in the 20 seconds it took to capture the video. seeing is beliving though :D

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
ah yes, that will happen. I had ninjas try to suicide bomb my media. Good thing my meta game is so perfect that even looking deep into my eyes may paralyze my opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom