• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deadly Captn Combo

pockeystick

Smash Apprentice
Deadly Captn Combo Update

Dthrow + Upsmash +Nair + Nair + Uair + Fair (Knee lololol) remember to L-cancel

My friend said it was inescapable, yea pretty much

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
At your first combo: No. It is not impossible to escape. You tech the dair. You DI away from the uairs. And are you saying you only l cancel after the last dair? good luck.

Second one. Maybe, totally dependent on situation.

Third: I dont think you can dthrow dtilt

You should probably specify on which cahrs this works on.

Leviathan741

Smash Ace
ummm... no to all those combos. Even if you tech chased perfectly with the dairs it is very easy to escape those. in fact the only time u would wanna use a dair AFTER a uair is when the person is off the stage, but then again that can be meteor canceled. Usually after a uair, u do a knee or another uair or a nair, (unless like a said they are indeed off the stage and u want to meteor smash them)

Gr1mmy

Smash Apprentice
i'm pretty **** sure every single falcon combo video has dair to knee at some point.

pockeystick

Smash Apprentice
Well apparently people are complaining that my deadly combo is faulty. I'm telling you that the Deadly Captn Combo works. Even on professionals like ChaosKnight, and Azen. Ive played them and Won. I may just have to be creative.

pockeystick

Smash Apprentice
Why do you refuse to believe, Is it because it says smash rookie. For your information I am very competitive and I don't know how to earn those titles.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
Maybe you could re-word your deadly combo. Because at the moment, it just seems faulty. Especially do to the fact the you say to L-cancel once in each combo.

I'll just leave it to the old saying, "Vids or it didn't happen"

Show us a video of the combo, and it'll be easier to believe. But if someone know what they're doing, I'm sure it's not inescapable.

Leviathan741

Smash Ace
Ok first of all, every combo is escabable because of di, and that already makes it to where you don't know what you are talking about.

Second, that combo is a joke.

Third, You did not beat Azen, so stop lying.

Also I agree, Show us vids.

sonofashrub

Smash Apprentice
this is the funniest thread I've read in a while.
Am I only allowed to L-cancel once during your combo? I wonder if it becomes escapable if L-cancel more than once.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Well apparently people are complaining that my deadly combo is faulty. I'm telling you that the Deadly Captn Combo works. Even on professionals like ChaosKnight, and Azen. Ive played them and Won. I may just have to be creative.
CK isn't a professional. He's just good.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
2. Down Throw (use @ low %) + D tilt + Forward B + 2 Dair's + Short Fair (Knee of Justice)

Please Comment
I can't think of any character at low % that will get hit from down throw -> dtilt unless they don't jump (any floaty) or miss the tech (Falco/Fox/Falcon)

As for your first combo it's great if.
A. You can get those upairs in.
B. You guess correctly at least once on a dair, since they will be able to tech at least once in all of your combos since they involve dair X2.
C. ????
D. Profit.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Really there isn't a set combo as falcon (as far as I know not counting darkrain) Really it's a flow of attacks that just magically work like lucky charms. Sometimes nair up-air weak knee is a combo sometimes it isn't just like I doubt many people can pull off 3 knee combo in a match sometimes but nothing is set.

Top Bottom