• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DEAR EAST COAST: What would it take you to come to Nova Scotia, Canada?

Justin Wiles

Smash Journeyman
Here in the frozen wastes of Nova Scotia, Canada, we want to host a large-scale regional event, and invite some of you American people too.

So if we had a big event here in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, what would it take to get you folks up here for some smash?

Housing? Food? Travel coverage? Tell me what you'd expect or what incentive you'd want, we're trying to gauge interest here so we can convince some pros to attend.

Expect Brawl Singles and Doubles, maybe Melee singles if there's interest.

Thanks!

We're right around the corner from Maine, y'know...

http://maps.google.ca/?ie=UTF8&hq=&...5.521744,-65.01709&spn=8.543265,16.940918&z=6

theCook

Smash Cadet
I think housing might be a strong incentive; if people knew they had a place to stay I think they would be more inclined to come. Especially for a long weekend.

And if you used EC rulesets :x

Justin Wiles

Smash Journeyman
So, you personally as an example LunarNOVA, what would you say your travel expenses would be? Doesn't have to be exact.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
So, you personally as an example LunarNOVA, what would you say your travel expenses would be? Doesn't have to be exact.
well, i live in philadelphia, PA. roundtrip plane could be around $350-500. but i have no clue really. but i wouldnt mind like someone renting an RV and coming down here haha. actually thats a good idea to come down the EC picking ppl up

Top Bottom