• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dear Masahiro Sakurai

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
All of my yes! Sakurai will no doubt feel honored that we found and trained a ******** monkey just to make something for him.

Wait, crap I can't pull that here. I don't know you in the rl. I have no idea if you can take a kinda mean-spirited joke. **** it, I'll post anyway.

Fight me irl bro, do you even lift? :glare: I'll continue drawing anyways...

:crying:

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
Fight me irl bro, do you even lift? :glare: I'll continue drawing anyways...

:crying:

Yeah, that didn't go over as intended it seems. Just trust me that if you knew me we'd be laughing. Your art is actually pretty good. I've revoking the post.

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
Yeah, that didn't go over as intended it seems. Just trust me that if you knew me we'd be laughing. Your art is actually pretty good. I've revoking the post.

Haha don't worry man, I'm just playing around, that's the only thing I do in this boards. It was just a matter of time before someone called me ******** monkey... :crying: Jokes aside, you wrote Sakuria instead of Sakurai in your signature, not cool bro, not cool. :glare:

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
Haha don't worry man, I'm just playing around, that's the only thing I do in this boards. It was just a matter of time before someone called me ******** monkey... :crying: Jokes aside, you wrote Sakuria instead of Sakurai in your signature, not cool bro, not cool. :glare:
Why are you the first person to point that out? Let's see so the rule is "a" before "i" except after "c?" No that isn't right. Wait, I've got it! "a" before "i" if you don't won't to die at the hands of Masahiro Sakurai.

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
I think Sakurai has been to stressful, lets put him out of his misery and kill him, that'll show him how much we love him.
But in all seriousness I hope Sakurai can get better and just takes some time to rest and be happy about how many fans appreciate his work.

Top Bottom