• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dear Tommy -->

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
OMG, Footstool from ledge?
Welcome to the first day everyone played Brawl!
Why is Green Greens allowed as counterpick? Don't answer that question, just take it off the list.
Wow, someone actually posted something worth reading on SWF?
Don't ever start a post saying you were playing against a CPU that wouldn't dodge or DI ever again.
Thank you.
Tommy.. you are a doushebag.

There is a very LARGE difference between poking fun at a post, and outright flaming it...

Not only have i personally NEVER seen you post ANYTHING constructive, you feel like it is your PERSONAL duty to say something asinine in order to make whom ever the other poster is feel like a ******... Which i find really quite hilarious b/c you [yourself] probably haven't placed at a large event EVER, and the fact that your brother was able to main "Kirby" during melee and NOT be punished just shows how fricking good you, and your area is.

Go play brawl in Washington where the large number of AMAZING smashers live, and i think i'll go back to ignoring your posts and playing with Chudat, Azen, Chillin, Boss, Kirbstir, G-reg, M2K, Forte.. o wait... i forgot. You're an idiot, and CLEARLY have NO reason to say SH*T to anyone. How about you actually make some more ROB guides that no one will read, and act like you're actually good.

Good Day Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom