• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DEC 30 Skelerex (Marth) vs Kudemo (Wolf)

Skel'D3

Smash Cadet
Hey, I've played a MU who was totally unknown for me vs one pretty good wolf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMt0MC1AMfQ

This is friendlies so sometimes I wasnt playing so serious ( Like at 6.45, I was just sandbagging hard ) but these friendlies refleat some of my marth skills so I would like to have some advices to keep better with my secondary.

Thank you guys :)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
The :wolf: player played very aggro when he didn't have to after he got the lead, but he made a lot of good punishes and reads. Spotdodge>Dsmash shouldn't really work for :wolf: looool.

I suggest keeping :wolf: in the air as much as possible. Fthrow>Dair works from 0-3%. And Fthrow 3X>Fsmash/Dair works on stage.

Try to abuse :wolf:'s RCO lag whenever possible.

You shouldn't be getting hit by :wolf:'s blaster if you tech it in front of him. Only jab should be guaranteed from :wolf:, which you can try to SDI and Up b him back.

It's just generally a bad idea to be above :wolf: and to challenge his shield because every move you do on shield minus grab can get you punished by :wolf:'s Fair or Fsmash. He juggles you better then you juggle him and he lands safer with shine. Try to bait shines when possible.

:018:

Top Bottom