• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I actually think Soup going in a hydra would be a good idea, because it might make his play a little more... stable.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
nothx. it wouldnt be much better, skill-wise. it'd be more likeable, but not better.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm only on my 4th game, so I wouldn't consider myself "experienced enough" @_@

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah same here. I'm like... inexperienced. I need another newb mafia.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
but that isnt the point of newb games. theyre for people who have never been in games before.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
And they are fun too. I'll just take my dice off, even tho I got it easily.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
but I would give others a chance tho. I'll just join newbs in mafia scum

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
FrozenSoup. :bee:

but yeah, i'd probably do alot better in hydras.

*gets kuz*

smash64 hydra team, spiking and gimping scum erryday.

#HBC | ѕoup

@Kuz

srs bro, i'm spend alot of time taking notes, but i'm never sure how to make those notes presentable, it's all scribble and theorys and suspicisions and etc. and personally i don't like making jumbo posts full of relevant quotes and how it's scummy or it leads to this or that, or posting a bunch of silly questions.

so trust me, if you hydra with me it would work great, i could actually talk out what i'm thinking instead of just making all these notes.

besides, you're good at presenting your opnion clearly, i mess it up. you could be the one posting for us mostly, so that way it doesn't come out like ramble.

and you know you love me. <3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I like relevant quotes on why you may be scummy.

#HBC | ѕoup

i don't.

i'm an overthinker (a person who thinks too much about stuff.)

that's why you don't really see me post big posts, they would just be jumble, and that's why i'm better at EM i don't have to do that crap, i just focus on the main goal and they last quickly so i don't get lost in my own words.

i'm sure you guys have seen this before.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think alot myself. (Example: I miss my bus stop because I was thinking too deep) As you can see, my thoughts are spilled everywhere. I have trouble making posts concise.

I think of every possibility (maybe)

#HBC | ѕoup

an example of this disorder would be like this:

someone mentions pie.

i think, oh boy, pie!

"i wonder if there is anywhere i could get some pie right now.."
"i think the stores are closed but i'm craving it right now."
"mmm..blueberry pie. what makes that stuff so good?"
"maybe it's the blueberries, maybe it's the crust, who knows..it's really good."
"still craving that pie, now i've made myself hungry, great."

i'll nod and agree to whatever they say but i'll just keep thinking about that pie that was mentioned..
and then someone will go to me:

"uh dude, are you okay?"

"yeah yeah! i'm fine! just thinking about pie."

"okay.."

not sure what they call it, i consider it a positive and negative thing, it helps me understand things better or consider the situations of what would happen if i were to do something. it's negative because i get lost in my own thoughts and then i'm not focusing of what is in-front of me.

i'm not a stupid person, not at all, i just think more clearly in my head then when i speak or type.

sometimes i will post something then want to add something that i forgot that i wanted to add, this is because i was too busy thinking about something else, and then i remember that i forgot to add it.

right now i'm focused on this because i'm trying to prove a point, if you will, and i'm intrested in proving my point.

TL;DR

i got ADD/ADHD.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
srs bro, i'm spend alot of time taking notes, but i'm never sure how to make those notes presentable, it's all scribble and theorys and suspicisions and etc.
hey, that's like me! people always say my posts in mafia are vague and all over the place. it's true.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
(Small) Kataefi's Bingo Mafia:

1. Pink Lemonade
2. GandhiLaserGun
3. BSL
4. Asdioh
5. KevinM
6. Gordito
7. Seikend

is this really the most up-to-date list for this mafia? I could've sworn it was more full o_o

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
so he /inned cause he died in another game?

how was i supposed to get that?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
alright, im lost. someone start from the beginning. pretend like im not even as old as DH.

Top Bottom