• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Adagio

Smash Rookie
I'd like to try a Newbie game if I could

/in as noob

I've lurked the forums for a bit and this all looks really interesting. If you have a spot I'd be happy to join.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Zelda mafia/newbie 9

Signups
1.) Blaziking17
2.) GwJumpman
3.) SkylerOcon
4.) BSL
5.) Adagio
6.)
7.)
8.)Swiss
9.)Reserved for IC #2
Someone else asked about it a few days ago so I have PM'ed him about it

Some replacements would be nice too

X1-12

Smash Champion
^That's cool, I'll put you on the list, Just so you guys know the mafia is actually themed to legend of zelda, but the majority of players will be newbies anyway.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Sign-ups for McMayMay(McFox/Mayling)'s 13 player Dungeons and Dragons mafia have started!

No hydras.

Edit:I mean, hydras! Yes hydras.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Actually Mayling and I talked about it, and we figured out that our game is not going to be as complicated as we originally thought it was going to be.

So hydras are allowed after all. Sorry for the confusion.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
/replace DnD

I would in but I have exams over the next week and if the game starts I won't be posting until they're over.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I'll /in as replacement for Newbie 9, X1. Don't really want to play / too experienced to play, but Zelda's a good theme and I wouldn't mind a run on how the game is played around here. I'll be reading it if nothing else.

Dark Horse: you sure do join a lot of games.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
J is one of the players who replaced out of Halo mafia, haha. Also, new player in a hydra, awesome!

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Dark horse just replaced into the game. xD Seriously though J, i never was told why you wanted a replacement. ._.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
oh im sorry I thought rPSI covered that. =x

rPSI became really busy with the smash lab since he runs it and it was rather sudden the business he had to do apparantly. Mafia would have taken a bit too much time for him an I understood which was why we had to replace out ;~; I'm sorry i couldnt maintain the hydra by myself.

X1-12

Smash Champion
OS, If you give me Kefka again in ffvi this time with another **** secret wincon I'm gonna rage so hard

wtf is this secret win condition..

Top Bottom