• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
That will be difficult to do given the fact that voting won't be a "thing" in FE.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That will be difficult to do given the fact that voting won't be a "thing" in FE.

... ;--; no votes

but I want to lynch people

and kill them

for being scum

even when they are town

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
It's been a while....

/in small
Hey, I remember you a little bit!

Just to be sure, you know what you're signing up for, yeah? The small game is going to be pretty atypical.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The specific way the game relates to BIM games has yet to be elaborated upon, but the gist is that players won't vote for lynches; they just have daykills. I say this just because reading up on some of the BIM games played here in the past could be a decent introduction to the concept, but it won't work exactly the same way in the upcoming game.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yay, my game is up next - G3S #4!

11 slots - open setup:

1 Mafia Goon
1 Mafia Doc
1 Town Traitor [counts towards town majority but has mafia wincon]
1 Town Vig
1 Town RB
1 Mason Recruiter [1 shot]
5 Vanilla Townies

:059:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
(Small) Circus's Fire Emblem Awakening

1. Kary
2. Raziek
3. Red Ryu
4. dabuz
5. Ryker
6. Potassium
7. pawndidater2
8. Xastrn (Dastrn/Xatres)
9. soup
10. Zen/Vanderzant Hydra
11. Sokr
12. Rake (With possible Seph hydra)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'll post all role PMs in the OP of the game anyway. There won't be any big surprised though.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
WRT FEAM: Thread and role PMs will go up and out, respectively, soonish. Then there will be a 48-hour Night 0 just so people can acquaint themselves with the rules and I guess get last minute hydra shenanigans sorted out or whatever.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Here's the setup for G3S #4:

[collapse="Role PMs"]

Vanilla Townie [sent out 5x]:

Welcome to G3S #4 mafia. You are a vanilla townie.

You are aligned with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Town Vigilante [sent out 1x]:

Welcome to G3S #4 mafia. You are the town vigilante.
Each Night phase you may kill one player of your choosing by sending me a PM with the name of your target. That player will be removed from the game.

You are aligned with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Town Roleblocker [sent out 1x]:

Welcome to G3S #4 mafia. You are the town roleblocker.
Each Night phase you may block one player of your choosing by sending me a PM with the name of your target. His Night Action will be blocked for that Night pase.

Town Mason Recruiter [sent out 1x]

Welcome to G3S #4 mafia. You are the town mason recruiter.

You may recruit one player of your choosing by sending me a PM with the name of your target during any Night phase. If the player is aligned with the town you are able to communicate with him privately for the rest of the game. If the player is aligned with the mafia you will die.

Town Traitor [sent out 1x]

Welcome to G3S #4 mafia. You are the town traitor. X and Y are the mafiosi.

You are aligned with the town. You win when the mafia obtains a voting majority or nothing can prevent this.

Mafia Goon [sent out 1x]

Welcome to G3S #4 mafia. You are a Mafia Goon. Y is your scummate.

You are aligned with the mafia. You win when the mafia obtains a voting majority or nothing can prevent this.

Mafia Doc [sent out 1x]

Welcome to G3S #4 mafia. You are the mafia Doc. X is your scummate.

Each Night phase you may protect one player of your choosing by sending me a PM with the name of your target. All kill attempts against that player will fail for that Night phase.

You are aligned with the mafia. You win when the mafia obtains a voting majority or nothing can prevent this.
[/collapse]

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Gheb that setup looks mad town-sided to me. Town have 3-4 clears and access to a kill and a roleblock. Even if the traitor can send a kill, mafia don't have much of a response.

I don't mean to criticize, you can run whatever you want. But I would expect a stomping.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
If I'm reading that right, it looks as though Mafia don't have any killer power at all. Which actually makes this setup a nice reversal. I think it would work better closed than open.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Mafia can kill, I just didn't put it in the role PMs because it's under the general game rules.

Top Bottom