• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede alternatre colors!

kad15

Smash Cadet
What do you guys want as this Penguin's alternate colors?

I really want a Purple/Pink coat with a Golden Hammer, that would just be... plain awesome!

Pimp Penguin Ftw!
That would make brawl even the better
seriously it would be like King dedede pimp version:chuckle:

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
I'd have to say that my favorite is the white color. Though some of the air ride colors are good I think that we can expect his colors to be: Red (original), green, blue, pink, black, white, and yellow. The color update said that characters will have at least 6 different colors, so he could have any of those really, except that every character has to have a red, blue, and green for team games.

CO18

Smash Hero
Those colors look nice, especially the black one. HE needs to take off his coat for an alternate costume. :)

CO18

Smash Hero
Dedede's official colors include white/ice blue ,pink, purple, orange

(confirmed by curbside prophet who attended the invent.

I think these colors are pretty cool.:)

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Now that we've heard more about his colors I'd say that he has Red, blue, green, orange, purple/pink, and white.

If this game is just going off of his Air Ride colors then he would probably have either purple or pink, because they are too similar a color when he could be using white instead. Every character is required to have a red, blue, and green color for team games anyway.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
uh i forgot again sorry man lol, its not that special, i know one of them is like pure white and silvery, one of them is pink, and uhh thats all i remember,

but im not lying, white and pink are 2 of them

Top Bottom