• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DeDeDe and the hammers

C3rvantos

Smash Rookie
I'm quite interested in how De will wield the hammer bro hammers since he has his own already. Also, De might be big, but is he STRONG?, will it be a breeze for him to carry crates?
Your views?

NessFan2

Smash Cadet
knowing Dedede from the games, he'll be a good punching bag. In the games, in case you don't know, he sin't that powerful but is heavy as "can't say this on a cpu"

And about the hammers, probably the same as the Ice Climbers when they get a hammer.

NessFan2

Smash Cadet
I doubt the power part. And yes, Bowser could carry crates. a little faster then any other character.

Smash Apprentice
I don't see Dedede carrying crates like DK. He'll be powerful, probably around DK's power, maybe slightly less.

By the way: Vote for King Dedede! He needs your vote.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
He's a heavy character. His hammer is giant. The point of heavy characters is being slower but powerful. He's not going to be weak and giant and slow. He's going to be bowser/dk like strength. Sakurai even says hes powerful...

Its smash bros, its diffrent than the games were he does one little running hammer attack that dosent send kirby that far.

Weltunter

Smash Journeyman
Thats a good question. Since he seems to be holding onto it always. Maybe he holds it one handed?

What does marth do in melee? since hes always carrying his sword
Marth has this ... what's it called in english... leather thingy on your belt you put swords in :p
Link and Roy do the same.

Hmm... maybe Dedede swallows his hammer and pulls it out afterwards.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Marth has this ... what's it called in english... leather thingy on your belt you put swords in :p
Link and Roy do the same.

Hmm... maybe Dedede swallows his hammer and pulls it out afterwards.
HAHA, that'd be funny. Yeah its called a holster. I didn't know because I normally dont play with items.

Hmm.. what about ice climbers?

Weltunter

Smash Journeyman
That's a good question, I never play as them so I don't know really :)

Maybe Dedede is so strong that he can carry a crate with one hand :D

Top Bottom