• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DEF JAM ICON is better than brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

S@Lyt

Smash Rookie
Brawl is good game, but this game is truly MLG material.

this game is so good i would like to see.
-a teir list
-advanced techniques
-an Entire section on the ****ing website dedicated to it

I personally main T.I.

this game is A+ material if you disagree you are simply not gangsta enough

trueganon

Smash Journeyman
...you know what, thats actually a great point. I think Ill give it another shot now. I never got to play it too much so I can give it a fair chance now.

Darkslash

Smash Master
this game is A+ material if you disagree you are simply not gangsta enough
HAHAHAHAH

No.

There's no combo potential
Looks like no A.T(simple punching and kicking)
Not a big enough fanbase for a section on it.

and whats up with ****? If you meat tilts then you need a Spell checker. And any one who spells Gangster

Seriously needs to lay off the "rap"

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I played the demo for about 5 minutes, laughed, deleted it, laughed when I read that, yes, it is a real game, opened this topic X years later, and laughed again.

I didn't think ANYONE would fine this an even passable fighter.

bob-charley

Smash Apprentice
Ugh, no. Definately not. Like Brawl, Icon should be considered an improvement in style, but a massive step backward regarding technical depth.

Fight for NY is the one installment of the franchise I could see being played competitvely. It was a significant step up from Vendetta in that it was no longer a wrestling game with decidedly "thug" trappings, and superior to Icon because it was, with the possible exception of Blazin' Moves, grounded in realism. The ability to chose from five vastly different fighting styles made it stand out, and the ability to fuse these styles adds further layers of depth that both Vendetta and Icon simply lack.

Mith_

Smash Champion
melee>brawl fight for ny > icon

fight for ny wasnt very deep but it was still a very good fighting game and 1 million times better than icon.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You got to be kidding me, Def Jam Icon is inferior to Brawl in a good amount of ways. You can't do no special's like the other Def Jam, which made the game not too intresting IMO. Also, why isn't Young Jeezy god tier in this game? =/

DeactoVater

Smash Cadet
I think people should actaully support this just to see if they will make a section for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom