• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I'm will definitely try to make it. Playing Scar is so much fun lol. Easily the most entertaining Falcon I've ever played against.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
I'm just dropping in to this thread to lay down some information.

Brett I've searched my entire house and I have not seen your deck at all so if you still don't have it I don't know where it might be. I mean...you've only been in the family room, kitchen, and the upstair bathroom to take a shower in my house right?

Nick, I found another PS2 controller in my house so I have a feeling that you may have left it there so I hope that Ultima would be willing to take it off my hands since he'll most likely meet up with you on sunday at mike's.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Huh I have to say echos that I've never watched that show before...and it might be a good thing as well.

Though you have a point there echos this thread has become very quiet...I think I've seen it be as far as the third page in the Atlantic North thread.

So if Brett found his deck then whose extra PS2 controller do I have at my house?

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
That controller is probably mine Epic. Please just hang on to it from now. Justin, if the biweekly is this Saturday I can't make it because I'll be in Newark for a party.

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
I propose we all come to Dover or some **** to hang out this weekend. My house would probably be best, unless Zeal or Tru volunteer.

Epic, Ultima, Nova, echos, Program, everybody that didn't list in our group, come on down and see us!

Or I can make it up, if that's better.

echos

Smash Journeyman
I propose we all come to Dover or some **** to hang out this weekend. My house would probably be best, unless Zeal or Tru volunteer.

Epic, Ultima, Nova, echos, Program, everybody that didn't list in our group, come on down and see us!

Or I can make it up, if that's better.
lets goooooooooooooooooooo

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Hrm...sorry Cronux but I'm pretty much taking a break from any serious smash for some time so that I can focus on my classes this session so I'll pretty much be absent to every sunday thing in Wilmington and practically all tournies. If you guys meet up I hope you have fun but I've decided to put smash on hold for now.

*cough*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93IOL_pYkp4&feature=channel_page

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
lets goooooooooooooooooooo
WOOOOOO

Hrm...sorry Cronux but I'm pretty much taking a break from any serious smash for some time so that I can focus on my classes this session so I'll pretty much be absent to every sunday thing in Wilmington and practically all tournies. If you guys meet up I hope you have fun but I've decided to put smash on hold for now.

*cough*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93IOL_pYkp4&feature=channel_page
THAT VIDEO WINS SO HARD. What if I told you there was a PS3 and Guilty Gear, too? It's not just smash, anymore. Magic, too.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Hey Justin, did I leave my PS2 AV cable at your house because I can't find mine. I know that I took your power cord by mistake, and I already gave it back to Kevin so if you have an extra AV cord could you let me know because it's probably mine.

Post more Lenvil lol.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
absolutely beautyiful
****, what's going on guys?

Sounds like somebody wants to get ***** again? They redid the PA rankings as you can see.

I was thinking about having a Melee tournament up here sometime in early/mid April. Possibly Easter weekend. Hope to see you all there.

D

Deleted member

****, what's going on guys?

Sounds like somebody wants to get ***** again? They redid the PA rankings as you can see.

I was thinking about having a Melee tournament up here sometime in early/mid April. Possibly Easter weekend. Hope to see you all there.
*****? again? i clearly have not seen your link =)

DE is squandering tsk tsk just when things were getting started too =/////

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Yo Ultima, with so much **** I'm amazed you're allowed to be within 100 yards of any human...or simian.

You should try to play with Byah, Woz(asian guy), and I again at the Towers since we enjoy teams and you add that "unique" atmosphere with your playing style.

Also to those that are awaiting SF4 apparently theres supposed to be a leaked version that was on the 360 so...I'm going to be determining whether thats true or not...

Top Bottom