• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delayed Event

ElitistTX

Smash Rookie
NNID
StarElite

BRACKET
IRC CHATROOM (SMASH LADDER)
(NOT YET CONFIRMED) STREAM

I am hosting a brand new tournament series called ICE COLD on August 28th, 2015 (6:30 EST) and would like to get as many players as possible.

Also I am looking for a streamer to livestream the tournament, but I'd preferably have it on my Twitch account.

RULESET

• No Items
  • Customs must be set to 'Off', However if both players want to use customs they are free to.
  • 2 Stocks, 6 Minutes
Starters - Battlefield, Final Destination (Omega), Smashville, Dream Land 64, Town and City
Counterpicks - Delfino Plaza, Halberd, Castle Siege, Duck Hunt

DLC Stages and Characters are legal.

Striking
Higher Seed Strikes First
R1 = 1-2-1
After round 1, the winner will ban 3 stages and the loser will pick any stage as a counterpick
ONCE AGAIN YOU NEED THIS TO FIND MATCHES

Seeding may be determined based off of your previous online tournament results.

ElitistTX

Smash Rookie
NNID
StarElite
Feel free to ask any questions as I provide tourney updates

Legal as counter picks -> Dream Land 64 / Hyrule Castle (Omega)

1 opponent must have one of those stages

Reason for this change : Recommended to make more stages playable and more fair

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
Where does your avatar come from? It seems so... familiar.

Anyway, I've signed up for this! Nice logo. Are there any rules regarding unplayable or otherwise disruptive lag? Like, if players deem it unplayable, will it come down to an Internet speed test? Also, I'm surprised Lylat Cruise isn't at least a counterpick. :o

ElitistTX

Smash Rookie
NNID
StarElite
Where does your avatar come from? It seems so... familiar.

Anyway, I've signed up for this! Nice logo. Are there any rules regarding unplayable or otherwise disruptive lag? Like, if players deem it unplayable, will it come down to an Internet speed test? Also, I'm surprised Lylat Cruise isn't at least a counterpick. :o
If the lag is unplayable a connection test would definitely solve it. It's sad but if you're connection is laggy and ruining the matches you automatically will forefit a set

Technically any stage can be played if both sides agree to a specific stage, but the official ruleset will soon be changed to include Llyatt.

I forgot where I got my icon from sorry D:

Top Bottom