• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delfino Plaza 999% grab

Yurya

Smash Apprentice
I was playing a Lucas/Marth match when Lucas grabbed Marth right during the disappearance of the Platform (we were landing on the beach) so the grab was interrupted but Marth took 999% damage.

Lucas and Marth were on the moving platform right when it disappeared.
Lucas grabbed Marth right when it disappeared but had not reeled him in yet with his Snake.

RaigothDagon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm not sure the details about it, I just know my grab (Lucas) was probably interrupted during teams on Dedede, and he had 999%. I checked the battle info after the match and it said he accumulated over 13 million damage.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Wonder if this is Lucas specific, or might apply to other long range grabs.

Revven

FrankerZ
This glitch has been around since forever and it's always the same characters. Don't think they (the team) know the cause of it either. And no one seems capable of replicating it on purpose to figure out the cause, it just seems to happen randomly (and it's always in Teams, every time it's been posted anyway).

Last edited:
Top Bottom