• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delta Upsilon VI

King~

Smash Champion
pound 4 like ***** my immune system(even though i was doing everything in my power to not get sick <.<)

so this is no longer an option for me sorry

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Maybe you're allergic to the east coast, KY... You seem to get sick everytime you go there... :p

I will have a full car from NEOH...

Edit: May have two cars coming from NEOH now...

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Guys!

Bring set ups!!! Also if someone has a spare extension cord that would be nice (just in case we need it).

Hope to see everyone there!

Smash Apprentice
I'm coming. Bringing wii + TV.

Edit: *******. I meant to say, "I'm *******."

It was good.

wakka444

Smash Ace
alrighty it appears by the magical hand of a divine figure im able to attend once more, if i can remember i will grab my power strip as well and expect a super hungover wakka =)

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Good morning guys! Get to the venue on time! I will be starting doubles quickly. If you are late try to phone ahead to someone at the venue, but I won't be able to hold up doubles very long.

Good luck to everyone who is coming!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Who is BR? Also does anyone know if there are any tournaments in Ohio this coming weekend?

Edit: Just realized BR is Blue Rogue.
Yeah. that's Blue Rogue of the God Kais:laugh:... And there's a tournament Jan 30th in springfield, OH it's at Nope and Fonz house...

Baro

Smash Journeyman
If I just suicided last stock, I would have prolonged the casual tournament for another round and had a chance at winning. Dammit.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah there were some upsets

Suyon did work

Blue Rogue did his thing

I did my thing, and almost had another big upset (hint hint almost got me into the God Kais lol ;))

and there was some other stuff but I can't remember it all, fun tourney for sure, wish there was more pizza though, my stomach was sadface :(

@ after talking with OS and Kel in person, they're good guys. We're cool now. :3

'Kicks'

Smash Cadet
**** it sucks I had to miss this because of a new job. Glad suyon did some work. Pit rep is never a bad thing

kiiicks!! are you going to Ohayocon?
haha of course I am going!

ZOMG! It's Kicks! :O
We need to play again! xD
Also how's that amateur ufc stuff going?
it is not going well because i can never get fights. People always back out on me the week before a fight. Or even the day of :(

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Silly y.b.m.

God Kais aren't a crew anymore. :(

You should join GUN PUNCH! Y.b.M. We're actually a crew!

Top Bottom