• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delta Upsilon VI

D

Deleted member

Got work off on Saturday, so as long as I get a ride from someone, I'll make it to this.

D

Deleted member

I really want to go to this, but I'm trying to find a ride there and back from Ohio University(Athens, Ohio).

Can anybody help me out? o_o

Edit: Of course I will be paying gas money. I know Athens is out of the way for some.
Posting again to better my chances. Anyone? :<

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Chances of coming just went up to 75% granted snow doesn't go TOO crazy the day before/the day of. It was terrifying enough to drive to/from work today in it with 3 people wrecking near me.

AZ, may Shugo get a nod to register for this as well? He'd be riding/teaming with me if we can make it down. I know you have your cap set but looking at things post-SiiS4 and during snowy weather...someone else is bound to flake.

solecalibur

Smash Master
kassy for creeper status and Im willing to take auspher (Friday afternoon) if he can find a ride back

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
1. AlphaZealot
2. Quivo
3. Moose
4. Z
5. Kiest
6. Mr. Eric
7. Fortenium
8. DrillbitSammy
9. Y.b.M.
10. Enrish
11.Duckman
12. fonzi21
13. Kel
14. DRDN
15. Drrrkbunnie
16. FlyingFrenchman
17. SoulPech
18. GuitarMaster081
19. sai90
20. sorasin
21. Luminoth64
22. Shugo
23. SneakyTako
24. KassandraNova
25. KBizzle
26. Mr. E?
27. Fizzle_Boy ?
28. Auspher?
29. DJ Scribble?
30. Juu?
31. MegamanX14 ?
32. Crow! ?

Waitlist
-Multicolorshyguy
-Infern
-Slimjim

Updated Thursday January 13th @ 2PM.

Finally I need to hear something from the ? (question mark) people. Crow you posted in the thread but you didn't let me know if you were coming. Same with megaman. Also I was told Dayton is coming so I just added Juu/Fizzle/Scribbs but I don't know which of these are confirmed. KB let me know by tonight if you are making it.

I'll do one more update tonight around midnight and that will be the final list. If people drop last minute oh well, we will just have a smaller/more relaxed tournament. No additions after tonights final list.

Also, BRING SETUPS!!!
Please bring TVs and Wiis. Bring your Wii if you don't have a TV since Kiest has more TV's than Wiis.

slimjim

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FS-slimjim
3DS FC
4296-3887-2717
Meh, I guess i'll add myself to the waiting list too, why not...
AZ, add me in line behind Infern and shyguy please.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Roads a looking a lot better and the upcoming weekend conditions aren't exactly anything to be worried about (we all grew up in it lol).

Put me and Shugo down as confirmed please.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@Auspher: If you don't mind staying on an air mattress you can crash at my place. BUT I wouldn't be able to take you back to Athens either.

D

Deleted member

@Auspher: If you don't mind staying on an air mattress you can crash at my place. BUT I wouldn't be able to take you back to Athens either.
Thanks, Kiest! Last time I stayed at your place, that air mattress was super comfortable, so it's all fine by me.

So if I can find a ride back to Athens between now and tomorrow morning, I'll be coming to this.

Come on, guys! Help a smasher out!

DBSammy

Smash Ace
I'll try to bring my wii even though it's been messing up recently. I also have two friends coming along as well AZ. One is a maybe but the other is a confirm. MX778 is the maybe and jt5565 is the confirm.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
looks like the arcade x-men game to me lol.
No one can stop the blob!

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
I just texted Scribbs and he said the Dayton car should have 5 people....only 4 want to do singles but, yeah that's more people than I expected.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll have 2 TVs... but 0 Wiis.

Bring them Wiis!
How large are those TVs? I'll bring my Wii in order to save my own sets as much as possible; as well as WFs, LFs, and GFs (and possibly a semis set or two). Hype player matchups are also welcome. I have an already paid for Pinnacle Video Transfer that is set to arrive in the mail next Monday, so I can start recording the sets hopefully that day (I insist on it since I want to get in the habit of doing so before I start getting more involved with recording matches/TOing in the future).

May I get whichever TV is the largest and set in an ideal position in the room for those sets sir? :)

D

Deleted member

Oh, I thought it was closer than that. Oh well.

Yeah, just take me off the list. The chances of me finding a ride back from this are slim to none. :(

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
btw, AZ, I can only go if ShyGuy (thought it was gonna be phael at first) can go due to me needing support on gas, especially if im driving 3+ hrs

would this be alright?

Top Bottom