• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DemiGodz Crew is now known as -->Straw Hat Crew!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck - DGZ

Smash Rookie
What do we need to meet for? and i have to work in the morning, so im not sure when ill be free. What time were u thinking?
we need to meet cuz everyone hasnt even seen each other yet. also its starts at like 2:30ish anyway i put one so people can get friendlies and stuff and warm up. but anyway if ya cant make it cuz of work then thats that. but if you can like later i dont mind if ur late.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming, and shack, you should come too! I haven't played u in forever, my marth sheik matchup has gotten tons better

Luck - DGZ

Smash Rookie
for the people that were there our meeting was fun. so lets plan another one. this one will be more official and instead of just smashing we should make power rankings in our crew as well as line-ups for crew battles and such.

so everyone keep checking this thread cuz the date is gonna go up soon.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait for stuff to happen. I just met the new members of our crew on saturday, and i'm very pleased, so it turns out that getting back into smash might have been a decent idea. And more people should post on this thread, and i mean more people in our crew.

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
Yea Saturday was fun, we should plan another one soon. Sorry I havent been posting much, it's just that everytime I post a messege for some reason my computer freezes. Oh well. Hopefully I rank pretty high on our crew Power Rankings...

Luck - DGZ

Smash Rookie
i pretty sure you do. this is my guess: (not ment to offend anyone just speculation)

1. Tier
2.Luck/F2B
2.Luck/F2B
3. Shack
4. GDub
5. Joker
6.Rook

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That tier Guy......I heard alot about him. He must be really good. I want to play him. I wonder How I'll do against him. Tis should be a fun match to have

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Say how many of you are going 2morrow, I will fight your whole crew, me against you guys. Just for the fun of it.

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
So um like when will we be meeting up again ...Gosh I am so low in that ranking T_T anyways who's Gdub o.0/?

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
Wait, theres a Weekly 2morrow? At Web2Zone? Man,...I'm always lost. If there is I'm going, just for the friendlies though.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
It's gonna be funny when every1 who is so hype on me 4 stocks me. ah well, maybe i actually am good. As for the rankings that we have, I believe that scott and i are about even, although i may have more favorable matches with our secondaries and so on. And I do believe that i won more games by a very slight margin. Oh yeah, and Dark Peach, we should definately play soon, although i have to admit my marth peach matchup has gotten deadly, as has my matchups vs. most of the top tier, sheik being my hardest. Anyways, i don't think i can go to the weekly tomorrow, considering i have rehearsal that starts at 5, but i'm free on saturday i think, just let me no what's goin down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Does not matter, I have a Problem with all the hi tiers over Peach. for they all give her a hard time. I guess I'll play you sometime in the future

Cia

das kwl
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! Tier *****, You Suck If You Don't Come To This Weekly. This Crew Battle Is Going To Be Fukking Epic!!

I Heard This Vanz Guy Got Soooo Beast Over The Past 2 Daiiz!! Lolz

So Come To The Weekly Anyway, We Haven't Had Match In The While, Ooooh, And You Gotta See My Young Link Now!! Bwah Hahaaa

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
wow tier i love how before you said you were busy this saturday and now ur free. good mindgames.

im free 2 so im definatly gonna try and come to the city. I guess we should do the crew meeting this saturday then.

Everyone Post if you can chill this weekend.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lolz wat up guys :) u guys should come down to this weekly so i can play u guys maybe like a me and drk pch team vs some of ure guys crew or sumthin lol

try to come down especially luck i havent played u and u payed for me at zenith i have to at least play u for fun after that man lol

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
Yo!

yo whats up everyone its bada a.k.a najee for tthose of you who kno me and if you dont kno me get out of the rock your living under :chuckle:

AND I BOLDED ON MY FIRST POST SO THE FUDGE WHAT?! :mad:

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I haven't been here, i stayed over at my friends house last night. I couldn't go today anyways, cuz i've been hanging for like the past 10 days until really late and my mom's getting pissed and i'm getting exausted. Although I might be able to hang tomorrow, i'll see what i can do. I'll post back later

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
well we are demigodz so its natural that we are the best there ever was:chuckle:
also, we will own the world as THE NO1 SUPA CREW SUPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
:uzi:

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't very happy with the way I played at the last Bi-weekly, I felt I could have done better. I was got owned a couple of times. 3 Stocked twice by Drk. Peach's Peach. Jash's (I think thats how you spell it) Y.Link 3 stocked my twice on FD. There was also this Samus who I played for like 6 matches and I kept getting 1 stocked or 2 stocked, I only beat him once. I need some more practice. I need to meet up with somebody in the crew who lives near me for practice.

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
Ah-ha

never underestimate my ballin skillz tarik
WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!:chuckle:

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
I wasn't very happy with the way I played at the last Bi-weekly, I felt I could have done better. I was got owned a couple of times. 3 Stocked twice by Drk. Peach's Peach. Jash's (I think thats how you spell it) Y.Link 3 stocked my twice on FD. There was also this Samus who I played for like 6 matches and I kept getting 1 stocked or 2 stocked, I only beat him once. I need some more practice. I need to meet up with somebody in the crew who lives near me for practice.
yo man chill. its ok if people beat you. btw Jash and Dark Pch. are almost pro and im sure the samus was someone good as well. scot ur good just dont worry about it. people are gonna beat you now but later your gonna be better. just wenever we hav a meeting be there. or when ever your free just post. cuz i can travel pretty much anywhere in NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom