• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Demon Lord Ghirahim's Fabulous Horde of Stunning Features! CONFIRMED ASSIST TROPHY APPEARANCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
To be fair, all the Zelda series need as reps in Smash are the Triforce characters. Ghirahim would have been a nice addition, of course and I fully supported him, but it wasn't because he is a Zelda character, but because of what he would bring to Smash as a character (looks and moveset wise).
That's what I'm saying, though. But it is still bothersome that Zelda had all these great options (Skull Kid, Tingle, Ghirahim and Midna) and none of them were chosen. It's not like characters aren't chosen just because they are a newcomer from a big series (Greninja), so it is really disappointing.

EDIT: Regardless of Ghirahim's chances though, why can't we use this thread to discuss the character in general? He is in Hyrule Warriors? Maybe we could start a PM group together or something.

Last edited:

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
That's what I'm saying, though. But it is still bothersome that Zelda had all these great options (Skull Kid, Tingle, Ghirahim and Midna) and none of them were chosen. It's not like characters aren't chosen just because they are a newcomer from a big series (Greninja), so it is really disappointing.

EDIT: Regardless of Ghirahim's chances though, why can't we use this thread to discuss the character in general? He is in Hyrule Warriors? Maybe we could start a PM group together or something.
Well, the thread is called Demon Lord Ghirahim's Fabulous Horde of Stunning Features! I feel like we could honestly just talk about whatever we wanted as long it is... FABULOUS?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom