• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Desyncing D:

YUNq PHR3$H

Smash Journeyman
K. About 95 % of my matches i desync like everytime i get open. My question is ... Is it goot to desync like all the time && when desynced what are some possible good moves to do besides blizzard to ice block to blizzard to blizzard.
Discuss.;)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Q and A thread. ;x

And no, it's not good to desynch all the time. You should switch up between being synched and desynched when the situation calls for it.

KarateF22

Smash Journeyman
only time its good to be desynced most of the time is if you have a REALLY stupid opponent that cant get around desynced blizzard/ice block. Which is basically... never.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Q&A thread cant people look at the stickies before making a thread god

I usually use Blizzard to squall then upsmash or whatever it just doesnt matter to me as long as it hits im fine with it :laugh:

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
I use desynching for campy play, and synched for more aggressive play.

You're easier to hit if you're desynched since only one Climber can instantly shield, but you minimize your opponents ability to find openings.

If one method isn't doing too hot, try the other :)

Smasher89

Smash Lord
I use desynching sometimes for a way getting KO's, desynched blizzard to a "suprise" upsmash, or even blizzard to upsmash/uair...

Top Bottom