• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Deus de Animus] Presents: The Great Aether Open Tournament [WIFI] Sat. March 29th

Lompta

Smash Rookie
Count me in: Non-Ike. Never done an online tourney, though, so I don't know how it works. Please PM me with info if possible, if not I'll just try to figure it out.

DrChops

Smash Apprentice
Sign me up for the non-Ike :)
I don't know if we have to lock our character in, but if we do, put me down for Lucas

Milln

Smash Champion
So... it's tomorrow... From the lack of update, I think I can scratch this from my To-Do list.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
this all has to happen on saturday? i have work from 1pm to 10pm gah that sucks for me. So i don't think there is a possible chance for me to enter is there?

methinkso

Smash Apprentice
That list on the first post hasn't been updated in several weeks... Is this still going on?

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I am going to have to drop out of the tournament so just have some one take my spot.

Convael

Smash Rookie
having 2 tournaments on the same day seems to make things pretty complicated.... well if there are still room for entries, ill go non-ike

wP pocketninja

Smash Rookie
Ok it seems this person hasnt been on in a while because he hasnt added the sign ups to the roster <_<
When will this be re-scheduled?

Top Bottom