• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DEVASTATION 2010 - June 18th-20th, 2010 - Phoenix, Arizona

Akunin

Smash Rookie
So we have so announcements.

Guaranteed Pots:
Super Smash Brothers Brawl - $1000
Soul Calibur 4 - $600
Super Street Fighter 4 - $2500

The first 50 people to use the discount code: supertop8 get $5 off their registration.

Registration is now online only. DEVASTATION is now only one month away.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I will attend if a Melee side tourney will be held. Depending on what everyone says, I will decide to register before the deadline.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Oh snaps! Well, let's see...

The Twins are coming

Dekar's coming

M2K might be there

Yeah... looks like I'm coming too :)

DrDogg

Smash Journeyman
You guys are free to run a Melee side tournament if you like. If there's enough interest and you let us know beforehand, we might be able to supply everything you need.

We tried to run one last year but it didn't work out well in terms of attendance. I think only 10% of the Brawl players signed up for Melee.

Akunin

Smash Rookie
Just a quick reminder. If you went through the registration process and did not pay, your registration is NOT complete. Registration for DEVASTATION is ONLINE ONLY. All brackets are made ahead of time. If you don't fully complete your registration then we cannot put you in the bracket.

So if you did not complete your registration and you intend on attending DEVASTATION please go back in and complete the process.

DrDogg

Smash Journeyman
"The same doa4 drdogg?"

I played DOA4 and did some consulting and writing for DOA4 in the CGS and WCG, but it wasn't my first competitive fighting game, and I don't play the game anymore at all. I actually played Smash 64 competitively long before I played DOA of any kind.

Now if you had said, "are you the same DrDogg from Tekken" then I would've just said yes.

strawhats

Smash Master
seriously. I want to see someone else make a serious run at the gold this year.
not likely...if it aint ADHD its done (and even then Wyatt hasn't traveled for a big tourney in some time, so m2k might atcually beat him).

On op of that ally has been losing to m2k recently the last 4 tourneys or so (m2k has probably figured him out by now).

DrDogg

Smash Journeyman
We'll probably have a few people there without partners, so you can find one there if you don't have one by then.

FishStix

Smash Cadet
Smash Bros Brawl is getting the LIVE STREAM treatment, starting very soon.

The FINALS will be broadcasted LIVE (between Mew2King and Havok) - Tune in @ http://djWHEAT.tv.

Much <3 to the SSBB community, its been too long since I've posted here :(

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
1st=m2k
2nd=havok

1st=mikehaze+havok
2nd=m2k+darklink

thats all i know

Top Bottom