• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Devour II" - A G.Vice Ganon Combo Video Sequel

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Hey guys, this is the new sequel to "Devour," my combo video featuring Ganon that debuted last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fBCRjfS5D4

Please comment, rate, critique, and subscribe to Arbustos' youtube page. He's always popping out really cool videos.

Lemme know what you guys think!

Thanks alot, and God speed!

-In memory of Ryan "Nes Noob" Roberts, RIP.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
This video broke youtube. Seriously. I already made a video for it giving ppl the link, but i watched the video and youtube just crashed.

GG.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Oh **** a new devour?

Well, I'm sad to say that while watching this video, gvices ganon broke into my home, ***** my mother, sister, and cat, ate all my cookies, jabbed my laptop (it seriously ****ed with the circuitry), and wavelanded on the coffee table. He left now. I think.

Palpi

Smash Hero
G. Vice, I love you. The combos are awesome, and the music was perfect!

Great job.

Too bad your stuff doesn't work on good players, moar reverse uair gimps. :troll: jk <3

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I'm renth's twin. Cept I'm half asian and thicker than him, but besides that we look identical I swear
You're asian? I would have never thought that with your Arkansas accent.

On a serious note, I'm glad you made this. It makes me feel better about you knocking me out of brackets a couple weeks ago, lol.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
You're asian? I would have never thought that with your Arkansas accent.

On a serious note, I'm glad you made this. It makes me feel better about you knocking me out of brackets a couple weeks ago, lol.
Xant! Lol

dang, you're the second person from that tourney that mentioned my accent...it's not that noticeable is it?? :(

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I guess it just makes it all the more humiliating that they're getting styled on by a redneck-hill billy oaf playing Ganon...Lol

Thanks Tec0 <3

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I guess it just makes it all the more humiliating that they're getting styled on by a redneck-hill billy oaf playing Ganon...Lol

Thanks Tec0 <3
You're accent issssssss quite heavy. But hey, you sandbagged me without you even knowing it. I didn't expect someone with that accent to be that damn good, especially with Ganon. Your accent may have just sandbagged me without you even knowing it xD

/Accent Johns

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
If I can learn to make Link as smooth as your Ganon is I'll rule the world. Watched the vid last night. Way too pro. I need to go out to start taking trips to Arkansas

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Awesome stuff Mr. Zane. Keep up the excellent work man, you're making us Ganon mains proud. Linguini might have a run for his money in 2011 combo videos.

G.Vice = The Drake of Ganons

Linguini = Rick Ross of Ganons

Ace = Lil Wayne of Ganons

Renth = Kanye West of Ganons

Spider_Sense = T.I of Ganons.

BlackChris = Lupe Fiasco.

Renth

Smash Hero
Awesome stuff Mr. Zane. Keep up the excellent work man, you're making us Ganon mains proud. Linguini might have a run for his money in 2011 combo videos.

G.Vice = The Drake of Ganons

Linguini = Rick Ross of Ganons

Ace = Lil Wayne of Ganons

Renth = Kanye West of Ganons

Spider_Sense = T.I of Ganons.

BlackChris = Lupe Fiasco.
I am not a gay fish.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
I haven't even watched this yet, and I'm already jealous.

omg i was eating a piece of chicken when you triple faired the marth, and I almost choked.

Music worked really well. Your wavelands are so on point. Interesting nair use too.

Oh Jason, can I be that Luda Ganon?

Renth

Smash Hero
I haven't even watched this yet, and I'm already jealous.

omg i was eating a piece of chicken when you triple faired the marth, and I almost choked.

Music worked really well. Your wavelands are so on point. Interesting nair use too.

Oh Jason, can I be that Luda Ganon?
I was talking to Zane immediately after watching it, i told him I clearly need to come back to this game and that this was the best ganon combo video to date.

that of course is a matter of opinion regardless it was highly entertaining.

Dorf1233

Smash Journeyman
this is now by far my new fav ganon video
full of epicness and epic ****
great music choice
great all

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Great music and gameplay. I recently started picking up Ganon and, I gotta tell ya, he's just fun as hell.

SnakeMan

Smash Cadet
Good sauce, gvice!
I personally had the pleasure of getting wrecked by your your beast ganon at smashnthrash little rock a few months back, so im not surprisred at the great vid.
If you didnt know, Arkansas smash is alive and well!!!

Top Bottom