• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFEAR/.blueflare/ECN's Sig Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^ yes

IN QUE:
a good smash (with avatar request)
Technodeath
KuroZero
GorditoBoy69
Asaph
ShaolinAce

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Aww DFear turned down both my request. All right, I'll go try and find someone else. Thanks anyway DFEAR. Keep up the art and beenanas.

b1anK

Smash Apprentice
I do graphic design myself but I'm tired of having my own work as my sig, may i request something?

http://foxfalcofan.deviantart.com/art/For-togepi1125-125609665

i want this with my tag "SPACEGHOST" somewhere in it and colors I would like are purple, blue, and pink

Also if you could I would want it with a dithered see through back round(tell me if i'm asking too much)
meaning the banner itself doesnt have a set box border it's just the picture.

take your time with it there's no rush. I like your art a lot btw.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Sup Dfear.

Size: 640X480 - sig size, basically.

My Green/Yellow Robin sig is vectored, so I was wondering if that somehow makes it less manageable when it comes to editing or changing it. I hope it doesn't give you too much trouble. Unknown and I had these sigs made by a friend who also did the rest of the titans for our entire crew. I really like the colours you use and the abstract bg concepts. It all looks really fresh and smooth. So now I'm looking for a little dfear retouch. Something edgier and more menacing for the both of us. I've found a pic to replace Unknown's old one, if thats possible.

If this is all too much, I completely understand. :)

Robin sig:

-I was thinking a different colour scheme altogether. Deep Purple that isn't super bright, black, grey, dark blue. Those kinds of colours would be something I'd like to see. Especially with his costume. I'd love to see purple, blue, and black on his costume instead of his default colouring. Get creative and do what you do.

Cyborg sig:

-Brown, blue, and black incorporated into the overall scheme. You can mix and match it on his costume or in the background however you see fit.

New Cyborg Pic:

My priority is to make the sigs look more badass, so go crazy. Feel free to change the colour scheme or scratch the basic outline of both our sigs. Just try not to deviate too much. :laugh: Thanks way in advance, I apologize for the load of work.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i never turn down requests man. im just going down the list...and the ones i posted are the ones that are next...jeez dont take it so personally xD

b1anK

Smash Apprentice
awesome

i wish i had the time and patience you do to open a sig shop lol

plus i use cs4 and it lags so editing stuff is terribly annoying to start with...

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
i never turn down requests man. im just going down the list...and the ones i posted are the ones that are next...jeez dont take it so personally xD
Oh okay. I wasn't taking it personally. I thought you were getting so busy you had to limit your request now or something. Happens to a lot of sig shops. Thanks man.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i have the patience to wait for my sig (if u would like to do it). i hope i dont cause any trouble or anything. take your time and all.

if u dont want to do it, u dont have to. just try and keep me posted.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i repeat. I WILL DO EVERYTHING AND ETC FOR UR DESIRED REQUEST.

just time, respect and cooperation is all i ask for in return. im trying my best here.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Yeah, take your time. Everyone here is patient, I hope. I'm patient, at least for some things. For example, when I order pizza, I want it immediately. lol But for something like this, it's different. As long as I get the sig at one point in time, I don't care.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Yeah, we can all wait. Sorry for making you feel rushed or hurried if I did DFEAR. I'm more than happy to wait for my free stick design. It doesn't matter how long it takes you. Keep up the good work, and I apologize for the trouble.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
A stick-
Size- Just use the stick you use, and by the way, can I have a link to that stick so I can buy it? I'm getting a stick next month.

Background-
The flowers here http://kuro.hanyuu.net/sample/1537ee8c4018ebd38d50ea220bed68bf/Konachan.com - 44532 sample.jpg

Image- http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii285/Mishirusama/974142bf222394a0b3a7f31159ec217e.gif
Edit out the huge key, I want it like she is laying in the flowers. Buuuut keep the medium size key that the ribbons are attached too.

Text-
Plays best when randy. (Not a dominating feature on the stick, just noticeable enough.)
Font- Jokewood (nah just kidding) Whatever fits the style. Something elegant I guess.

Just wanted to inform you that I made a slight edit to my stick request, changing the picture.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
:flame:
Um... I'm planing on changing my name soon, and I was hoping I could ask if you might consider creating a Signature to go with it, if you don't mind. There are plenty of people before me, so maybe, if you notice this message, you can say if you want to consider it, I'll say a few details, and come back in a month or two? Thanks either way.
:flame:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
since college is starting and i have a ****load of free time than i thought i will get to da requests asap : >

Dotcom

Smash Lord
You're my favorite artist on smashboards, or any other site i've visited.
I want to request a sig, but I want nothing half ***** on my part. I wouldn't want to make a **** request, so you have a **** time doing it.

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
You're my favorite artist on smashboards, or any other site i've visited.
I want to request a sig, but I want nothing half ***** on my part. I wouldn't want to make a **** request, so you have a **** time doing it.
what the hell does that mean?!??

and your pretty amazing DFear, this shop is pretty wicked.

The 5th Horseman

Smash Ace
Dfear, its a good smash. I had my name changed and was wondering if you could change my request to have my current name in there instead of a good smash. Thanks again! (Sorry if it's somewhat of a pain)

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Hope this isn't making your life horrible by making yet another request for you, but I'd like a sig as well.

Size of signature: 430 x 125px

Picture link: Left side, center, right side. Just the characters.

Text (optional): Not sure if you can, but if you could write in the same kind of letters used in Brawl, "Brawl+," that would be awesome.

Specific Comments: Any background is cool I guess, whatever you think looks best.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Size of Signature: 410 x 125px
Picture Link: Either this render with Mario off http://i27.tinypic.com/15gysec.jpg
Or this one will do if you can't do first one. http://i30.tinypic.com/sdmeko.jpg
Text: Glacial_Nova (Top left side) SSBB FC: 0087-2186-3109 (Top right side)
Specific Comments: Either an Ice like background, or if that doesn't work a Black and Light Blue space Background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom