• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DF's and Manics Super Duper awesome amazing tourney!Deadline=5/10/09

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
good games....next time i enter a tourney i'm fixing my god**** equipment so it doesn't shut off every time we just start getting intense in a match -.-

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Wow Derk....triple posting.
You're on a roll. :upsidedown:

Ok, I'll make sure that Manic updates the brackets.

:094:

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Just a heads up: I'm ready to do my matches whenever Ricky answers my VM's or posts here.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
Sorry about that. Next time I'll try seeding the brackets based on location. It never occured to me. There's still losers bracket, and I'll try seeding those based on location (Unless requested otherwise).

EDIT: I might have to drop out of this tourny. My wii won't read an of my disks. :\

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
I won SexTornado 2-0, yea it was laggy but not the laggiest I've played in. And can you edit my characters? I think I'm only using snake and wario.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Alright, looks like I'll have to push back the deadline.
Please please PALEEEEZEEE finish first round by this sunday.

jkbbabione

Smash Apprentice
Alright, looks like I'll have to push back the deadline.
Please please PALEEEEZEEE finish first round by this sunday.

had a class trip to dc this weekend... sorry about being unable to get online.

I can play matches again now though.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
This is a list of the matches which have not yet been updated.
Based on the thread and Vm's the matches in the inactive section will most likely not be completed and will have to be decided via coin toss or by the most active member.

Completed:

Maniclysane(Unable to play) vs. Tsukiko

Zen1 vs. M wuz here

Sextornado vs. Tokidoki

JKbbabione vs. Emperor Time

In Process:

Demonfart vs. Exia(Yet to respond)

shiny mewtwo vs. T3h n00b

No response to the thread/Inactive:

Illinialex vs. Arch Knight

Spoonbob vs. SSJ5Goku

prof. mgw vs. Brave Hippo

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
Thanks for posting that, I'll bug Spoonbob on AIM later, and shiny mewtwo and I are trying to find a time that works for both of us.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Okay. Thanks for assuming my match will not be completed. Really nice of you. Totally not obnoxious.

I'm not inactive, and I am trying to find a time to fight with SSJ5. :|

8Bitman

Smash Master
this is why tournaments dont get finished because the directors are too nice and dont DQ:/ this tourney could of been finished by now.... please do so demon fart im willing to do my matches if you DQ the inactives.... directors should make a deadline and if no one finishes by then, then im going to DQ the person who seemed to be least interested in the tourney or by rules, advance the person who posted last:)

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
this is why tournaments dont get finished because the directors are too nice and dont DQ:/ this tourney could of been finished by now.... please do so demon fart im willing to do my matches if you DQ the inactives.... directors should make a deadline and if no one finishes by then, then im going to DQ the person who seemed to be least interested in the tourney or by rules, advance the person who posted last:)
The Deku tribe would find it sad to see this tourney not finis. Directors should begin to DC and PM the remaining members

8Bitman

Smash Master
The Deku tribe would find it sad to see this tourney not finis. Directors should begin to DC and PM the remaining members
lol thats just plain cute kirby:) lol

but i dont want them to be sad so demon fart continue this tourney!!!!!!:mad:

Top Bottom