• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Last time you saw him, well............... :)
He has only grown since then. Stiltz gave me some **** good tips.

Also, I finally found my secondary. Its your old main. :)
Lol? I gave you tips? I don't remember that.

Here's a tip:

Learn to block cross ups.

Ice, you were that cody player? Let me teach you combos.

If anybody wants to beat Mr. Van Brown, just pick a character with a cross up. You get one knockdown and you win. Nuff said.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Lol really? My cody vs your balrog? How about my abel? Watch out; he has a cross up too. We can do that shirt match too. Lemme just dust off the old GC controller.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
You don't have to do this, Bear. There's no need to try to look cool in front of all your friends after I called you out. Or are you about to call me and ask me to play along and say that we played even though we didn't? *wink *****

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
well ****, forgot juan lived in austin.

<3 juan anyway

<3 kate for making me think for 2 hours why it was crazy.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I definitely want to get at least one good practice session in before E.X. You guys playing at Hot Box this week or anything?

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
At the moment I am having more computer issues, so i am sending my computer back again to be checked out cause **** its crashing A LOT! If the problem cannot be solved this time, then i am just going to reinstall windows and ****.... Bleh so gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom