• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
July 24 = als
Aug 7 = Apex
Aug 14 = Phase 12

At least we have Wednesdays =)
Elise is moving down to A&M august 14-16th. So Im hoping that I can attend phase12 and then head to A&M the next day :p . We'll see.

As long as the tournament isn't on a sunday. I play bad on sundays :psycho:

bassem6

Smash Lord
Elise is moving down to A&M august 14-16th. So Im hoping that I can attend phase12 and then head to A&M the next day :p . We'll see.

As long as the tournament isn't on a sunday. I play bad on sundays :psycho:
so you definetely cant make it to ALS?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
ive actually been wondering when falco can act against ikes recovery, thank you.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
What are the other carpools from Dallas to the Austin tourney looking like? I know mine is full, but I'm trying to find a ride for RAM! / Reid. He's an awesome smasher that just popped up in the scene and is trying to make it to other tourneys. Can someone get this man a ride!?

bassem6

Smash Lord
HELLO DALLAS. I am seeking a carpool for ALS! I may have one friend with me but probably not. Please post here or pm me if you have a free spot in your carpool!

Denti

Smash Master
my carpool is full

1. me
2. FK
3. Echo
4. Alsm
5. Batou

edit: @ echo - Well, now you know an ancient powerful Oli-magic. Don't tell anyone of course, brawl metagame secrets ftw

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Xin a bit dumb. Bigger problem in draft mode than usual since the people who hold him down tend to be banned.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Xin zhao/kayle/taric/heimerdinger/soraka/ezreal/annie/shen

^^ the big top tier bans atm. If ur lookin to pick up the game or be more useful to your team. Picking one of these champs makes you 300% more useful.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Andy has a knack at picking the most broken OP champs in the game.

Finally broke 1400 rating solo Q. Bunch of fun

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Already added you Light. Rush to lvl 30 so you can do ranked games.

TheWinged

Smash Rookie
My internets wont allow me to play at any time earlier than about midnight, so I can only get one or two games in a day so I'm stuck down at level 16 :(.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Does anyone know much about Steam?? If you are playing a game through them, can you only play against fellow Steam users? I was hoping you were able to play with anyone not just the people that are using steam.

I have heard good things about the service, but was just now starting to look into it more.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know much about Steam?? If you are playing a game through them, can you only play against fellow Steam users? I was hoping you were able to play with anyone not just the people that are using steam.

I have heard good things about the service, but was just now starting to look into it more.
Yeah, Steam to Steam only. But there are a lot of people on Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom